My Green Goblin

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well its been about 4years since I've owned a car, due to the fact I moved to a different state straight out of high school on my own, and partied for 2years of my life, ended up joining the military and getting station in Germany.

Its a 96 GS-R, all stock from what I can tell, but needs some tlc.

I'll upload more pictures, when I get time.

Problems that are known,
Windows and power locks don't work. thinking its the main relay.
CEL is on, need to find out what code its popping, and my major problem would be it doesn't want to shift into gears at high rpm's, i'm thinking its the clutch master cylinder, but the guy i bought it off of says it could be the transmission synchronizer, can anyone put in any input to help me out?

TheEJ8

Nice! more pictures would be awesome;)

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The teg is the weekend toy... during the week he takes the jet.... LOL

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cel was code 22, guessing I got low oil and will be filling up after work. =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I absolutely love GSR tegs. I'm trying to get one. Anyways, looking good. More pics.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little update, fixed my CEL, so i'm vtaking around Europe :D. tranny starting to act nice and go into gears.
but still having a issue with windows/locks/mirrors, owner before me installed alarm system and i guess that screwed everything up. so i'ma going to have to have someone else with this knowledge to look at it when i get a chance.

kinda hung over from the night before so heres a little tease of the green goblin.
Enjoy!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want your motor and your blades! So hard to find (atleast where I live).

Holy cow that engine bay is clean.

Have fun with it =)

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like it man
What are you eventual mod plans for her?
i'm not really sure at the moment, just would like everything to run right with the car, probably gonna be my beater, gonna drop it. and ride low and slow until i head back to the states.

I want your motor and your blades! So hard to find (atleast where I live).

Holy cow that engine bay is clean.

Have fun with it =)
Thank you sir!, you'll be surprised to know that it took me over a year and a half to find a car I wanted out here. I was actually gonna pick up a prelude before I randomly walked up to the guy that owned this car, asking how much he wanted. he stated that he was selling it to a friend for $3300, I asked him when 'he' could rid of it. he replied anytime he wanted, so I said "I have 3500 in hand right now. I want this car." lol SOLD! :suprise:

emerican

Registered VIP
thats great but i bet his friend was pissed lol
plus 1 for those parts and cars being extrmely hard to find though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ughhhhh so clean. I want a teg so bad.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk