My lil ole Civic Ex **56k grab a snickers

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well here are some pics of my Civic...I just got zaino tonight so my car is much shinier now =)

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Civicman86"

56k grab a snickers
hahahaa.......... i think that's hella funny............ "gonna be a while?" :lol:

oh, ya.... nice car too :hitit:

EDIT: actually, some criticism is in order..... i think you need a front lip, especially with such big wheels :shock: .......... and you have to get rid of all that orange............. other than that, :thumbs up:

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

EDIT: actually, some criticism is in order..... i think you need a front lip, especially with such big wheels :shock: .......... and you have to get rid of all that orange............. other than that, :thumbs up:
Both of those are actually in the making as of now. I have been wanting to get the 99 tails but have yet to go out to a junkyard and see if I can find some. And as soon as I get some money im going to get a front lip and paint the OEM side skirts. Other than that I am done with the looks. Thanks for the comments though =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE clean lil ol EX.... yeah just like team4r say... just need the tails and a lip..

are those RH C2's? or sum'n similar to those??

NICE PIX by the way...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean Ride!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

NICE clean lil ol EX.... yeah just like team4r say... just need the tails and a lip..

are those RH C2's? or sum'n similar to those??

NICE PIX by the way...
They are RH c3's

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not a big fan of that particular rim...too heavy...but the car looks clean! With big wheels like that...it would look awesome with a BoMex, or a C-West kit!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood.... you need to get the mugen lip it would look sick, and then dump that s**t so it looks like this

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the car, man. tight work! :thumbs up:

welcome to the club, as well! :D

Civicman86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Project Zero"

you need tha whossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh noiz in that kar. Sleep tha beotch.
My next project is a new motor then it will have that strange pssssshhhh noise =) College money ownz me right now :(

99excoupe:I dont race on the RH's. I have another set of dediaacted race rims. =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED

LOOK HOW OLD THE THREAD IS YOU SMARTS!!!!