My Little Black Civic

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tell me what you think. Many future plans, near future plans include a small drop, and mugen lips and side skirts. Sorry, no rims yet, way too many civics are gettin stolen around here for them :!:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car man... are those type r headlights, or did you paint them???

they look good...... :thumbs up:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Type R. Got them from Autosport Addiction in Stockton, cali.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet you're losing quite a bit of power with that exhaust huh?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little. Not a whole lot. I'm planning on fixing up the engine to make up for it though...once i get enough money, which may be a long time from now.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. if i ever want to spend money on the headlights again, i really like those black housing halo projector lights

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very very clean lookin.... dont worry about wheels anyway... just take the hubcaps off... enkei blackouts are better than hubcaps in my opinion... 8) . after the lips are done.. MOTOR WORK!! make that car fast. and if you do keep those wheels and are pushing power... find some tires to better suit the power transfer...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, im in the process of getting a cf mugen lip. as far as the engine goes, i was gonna start off with getting new cams...any suggestions?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by the looks of it i think you might only fint one cam in there :wink: if i were you ide try to go more for the bolt on stuff first, see where that gets you... or just save for forced induction or a swap... then again thats easy for people to say...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah, yeah, i know, 1 cam...just in denial :D i was thinking about investing for forced induction, but i dont even know where to start

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save about 2000... i know i can get a greddy kit for that.... bolt right on... of course the IC is another 800... but still

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man..I have always been a fan of the carbon fiber tail light...I also think twin exhaust is pretty cool ;). The big debate I guess it which motor to go with...B series...or D series. The bottom line is research the stuff. Find out who is making how much horse...and what they did...and how much they shelled out. I would say you have a really nice starting set-up. And I also represent stock steelies with ya brotha!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YOUR CAR IS BOO BOO!!!

naw im kiddin lol

look sick with the CF mugen lip ima get u :!: :!: