my milano red Si



billd

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#1
Someone left me a business card at Import Wars, so I thought I'd come check out the site.

it's currently featured on AutoRush.com so if you want to see the whole story behind my car go there.











Bill D
 


imazn

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
wow. you definitely need to do something about the steering wheel. it just look out of place compare to the rest of the car =)
 

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#3
:shock: Love your trunk set up! I'd prolly go blind sittin' in ur car cuz of all the red!
 


knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#4
Originally posted by "imazn"

wow. you definitely need to do something about the steering wheel. it just look out of place compare to the rest of the car =)
i agree... but other than that... tiiite ride dude!!!! =)
 

billd

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
AEM intake w/bypass
AEM pulleys
AEM fuel rail
AEM fuel filter
AEM cat-back exhaust (no longer being made)
AEM cam gears



yes, I won the car from the "World's Scariest Police Chases" video game promotion.
Since winning it, I've stripped off tons of decals, added a body kit, and went back to stock taillights.

Here's what else it has:

AEM big rotors
Konig 17 inch Imagines
Konig carbon fiber strut bar
Eibach pro-kit springs
Eiback anti-sway bar
Toyo Proxes FZ4 205/40/17
Fiber Images hood
Konig V-Buzz racing seats
Schroth harnesses
euro dash
2 MTX 8000 subs
2 MTX 8000 component speakers
4 MTX 6152 amps
Clarion in-dash DVD
Clarion flip out 6.5 inch screen
Clarion 7 inch screen in trunk
Playstation

20,000 miles (I've put on 7,000 since I got it last Feb. 02)

Bill
http://www.geocities.com/billduffyx
 

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#9
welcome to the club!!!

i dont know if its just me or not, but it seems like the rear of your car is sitting lower than the front of your car...???
 

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#10
its beautiful. i love the color scheme. and yeah, a new steering wheel would be the cherry on your cake. but hey, you may want the stock steering wheel because of the air bag, thats the reason ill probably never change mine. but if that is your reason, why dont you get a ctr or itr steering wheel...black with the red h, it would be a perfect match.
 

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#11
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

welcome to the club!!!

i dont know if its just me or not, but it seems like the rear of your car is sitting lower than the front of your car...???
good pickup... i thought i was just seeing things...........
 

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

SeanJohn1802 said:
welcome to the club!!!

i dont know if its just me or not, but it seems like the rear of your car is sitting lower than the front of your car...???
good pickup... i thought i was just seeing things...........
Just a thought...but it could be cuz of all the audio stuff in this truck. That will definitely weigh the trunk down some more.
 

billd

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#13
the back is lower than the front a little bit, in the 2nd pic it looks worse, because I am accelerating.

There is alot of wood, plexiglass, and insulation back there.

Bill D.
 

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#15
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

SeanJohn1802 said:
welcome to the club!!!

i dont know if its just me or not, but it seems like the rear of your car is sitting lower than the front of your car...???
good pickup... i thought i was just seeing things...........
It's aiiite, he's just workin on more understeer. =)

Nice interior, but I'm not too crazy about the front end.
 

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#16
Originally posted by "billd"

the back is lower than the front a little bit, in the 2nd pic it looks worse, because I am accelerating.

There is alot of wood, plexiglass, and insulation back there.

Bill D.
if you were accelerating, wouldnt the background be kind of blurred?
 

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#17
Not necessarily, if the shot was made from a distance, and/or the shutter speed was fast.
 

billd

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#20
I was moving, not the camera and the background.

Bill
 






VigLink badge