My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So it has been quite a while with no updates for y'all, that is unless you follow my instagram, then this is old news.
My instagram is chappy2006 if you want to stay current on my builds and such.

I ditched my old intercooler and had a custom crash bar made to fit the new one:

Got me a sweet rear view mirror:

Wanted to see what my bumper would look like all gangster like so I cut it up:

Eventually my wastegate actuator s**t the bed so I got a new one an re-routed the source tube:

Some fun I had last night with a few guys:

And my new bumper since the worlds largest owl destroyed my old one last night:

And my newest adventure that I need to start a thread for:

CtRHatch2985

MassTuning
Took a while but I went through your build and all I can say is well done. I just got my hatch last month and this deff was some motivation.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took a while but I went through your build and all I can say is well done. I just got my hatch last month and this deff was some motivation.
Thanks man! Take your time with it and do what makes you happy.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Give us a link to the 240 build when you start it.
I will have a link in my sig along with posting in here for ya! I'm currently fixing it's timing issue. Once that is fixed I will be starting the thread. I'm planning on making it into an s13/truck btw ;)

I need more updates screw your instagram.
:P
There's really not many updates minus I've been getting pulled over for my "modified exhaust" as they say. I don't do anything to get myself noticed, I go the speed limit, and all other traffic laws. They are just pissed off because I'm a good driver in a tuner car, unlike the rest of the town.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Always interesting to pop in here I love the way the bumper looks now

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, where you been man? how's the RSX?
Really busy working and that cars long gone been driving an auto v6 2000 galant but I should be rolling back into my thread in a ek sedan hopefully in a couple of weeks stay tuned lol

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I commented on the first page but this is my first time back to your thread since. You have made amazing progress, I really like how your car is looking. Do you have anymore plans for it?