My new original MINT 96 midori hatch

crawfordm4692

UPDATE My new original MINT CDM 96 midori hatch

Alright Here is my Original MINT Midori Hatch Got lots of plans and excitement!

So after waiting a month or so for my title it finally came in and decided to do a background check on my vin# found out that it was originally assembled in canada so i guess its CDM and not USDM more rare or no??

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wonderful. Grab some pictures of your new beauty and do a lot of research before purchasing parts. Have fun.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! Lots of useful information here and friendly folks to help when you need advice!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome! In for pics! :D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In for t!ts

I mean pics!!!

crawfordm4692

Heres some more pics havent had $$$ for parts recently...this is my midori and the homies BMW 1M and Posche Boxter

WENT AND PICKED UP A CTR CLIMATE CONTROL TOOK A 2 HOUR DRIVE WELL WORTH IT
also found out that in order to out it in i have to convert my heater core and harness to 99-00 and also planning on converting to ALL power options same time I do that which is a major pain in the arse currently piecing parts together once i have them all i will start converting and post pics when complete!

Me stock midori and the Homies fully build k swapped midori

andrewthesith

Darth "The Si" Vader
buy some Honda rims, some tint, 5 spd swap, and rebush the entire suspension and you'll have one of my favorite cars ever

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really feeling the carbon fiber look on the CC. I definitely like my 99-00 setup better than the 96 I had, but man, that's going to be a pain in the ass to swap over to get the CTR look. Just slap a radio block off plate in the 96-98 console and a little dash clock, drop the radio to the bottom and call it a day :D

crawfordm4692

[MENTION=121125]xxBLOOD88SHOTxx[/MENTION] im in the tacoma area...and to wreckless hype i already got all my parts for the 99-00 conversion as well as everything for 5 spd tranny besides pedal assembly should get that converted on the 8th of august =) .......... not planning on buying rims until i get itr 5 lug conversion :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You have a much better base to start with than my old Midori :lol:

Looks good :thumbup: