My new style of RIMS!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, as some of you konw, i painted my rims gun metal... well now im startin to see some other people in town with Si rims painted GUNMETAL!! it pissed me off, so what did i do?? i had to make my Si rims orginal... here are pix

what do you guys think?? i did this becuse i dont think ANY ricer will spend the time to copy me in this manner 8)

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still think they looked best in just plain silver

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:what: :2confused I dun see anything right now??? Angelfire sux for picture hosting btw.

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.
The site will be available again in approximately 2 hours!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
excessive bandwith consumption OwxxNz daniel

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, it would be fine on here, iknow angelfire sux for hosting, but i also posted it on CSi.. so bandwidth over there is, well u know

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll give ya credit for originality :thumbs up: but not really feelin' it right now. I might just have to grown on me. Any full side pics? Maybe a before and after w/ the change of colour on ur rims? ;)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
I'll give ya credit for originality :thumbs up: but not really feelin' it right now. I might just have to grown on me. Any full side pics? Maybe a before and after w/ the change of colour on ur rims? ;)
'

well thank you... i could get pix, ill get to that when i get a chance, and the other side is still the "Before" cuz i havent got to that side yet.. but i dontg know if i will at this point... another idea spawned upon... well it was an idea given to meh anyway... i might do that to the other side and see where i lye from there

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
after seeing that video... I LIKE EM DANNY-BOY

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: i was a little iffy at first too...but after i saw them i action, i thought they were dope as hell

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i got another idea given to me that i think im going to try on the other side before i decide what i want to keep it like... pix of that will be coming soon

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hel man thats hella sweet it looks like ur rich they look pretty bling bling

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are pimp! You should try a dark bronze maybe?