My newish pictures of my ride

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are my newest pictures of my car arent that new i need to get some new ones.....

:x

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always like that green...looks great! Gonna get an upper grill? I'd suggest that :wink: Other than that...nice work :thumbs up:

Edit: just saw ur :x face. That looks like it hurt!!! What happened?!

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the :x face was on the d16y7

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OH...my bad! I thought it was for your smuuuushed front bumper in the last pic...at least i think i see a dent :? Or is it just the angle of the pic? I could be loosing my mind...that's an excellent possibility!!

WAAAAAIIIIITTTT...now that i look at it closer...i think it's just me! Ignore my stupidity :(

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya your tripping bout that front bumper lol...nah for some reason it does look like its dented but its just the reflection of the houses behind me...i have a couple more pics where it looks like that bumper is dented because of the angle its kinda weird

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heyyy the front bumper's smashed!!! :shock:

j/k

Nice sedan. Get the RS grille witht he badge, and be a *real* RS this time dammit ... I dont' get why hatchbacks have RS badges on them.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow i never really liked grills on kits, but that is pretty impressive. Good job :thumbs up:

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey do u got any links to an rs civic maybe once i do my swap i can like do the conversion

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take off the front kit. Looks gay. I like your rear Lip. Better of with a front lip or a 99-00 Civic Si conversion. No offense. Clean ride.

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no offense taking i am buying a 99-00 front bumper and an SI lip i am selling my front bumper that i have on there now

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ugh i cant wait tell this summer...sellin the crx in my garage dropping a b16 or h22 cant decide yet because im doin the work myself and i dont know if i want to do all the work for the prelude and s**t but im thinkin b16, then im sellin my from bumper and getting 99-00 with an si or mugen lip

diablito

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks clean but I agree you should just get a lip for the front bumper .