my newly improved eg6

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap. what happened. sorry to see that. was anyone hurt?

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF happened???

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol you are a moron what road was that on? looks like it was in ophir..... btw why no airbag deploy? and are you gonna try and fix that?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t man. everyone ok? how did that happen?

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im perfectly fine i was the only one in the car and i walked away without even getting sore,

i was driving down mt vernon going just as a fast as i normally do, cept i hadnt checked my tires in a while and i didnt realize they were showing cords thru. i went into an s turn (for buzz right before millertown rd) and the car went sideways and rolled down a hill.

anways, it didnt do any frame damage no metal was streched except for the roof (a new one from honda w/ top crossmember for front is only 400$). as of 3 weeks ago there is a new roof freshly seem welded in with the a-pillar bent back the 1/4 inch that it had bent out. 1/4 panel is almost complelty fixed and hood and fender already replaced. all it actually needs is a windsheild and the 1 side of the hatch glass. the car was not written up so it has no police record of any accident, and its even stronger now then it was stock. im getting my second eg6 hatch next week while i fix this one. then im probly either going to sell it (i will tell the perosn i sold it to what happened) or keep it for a track only type car

so my question to u is, what would a person be willing to pay for a 95 honda hatch dx wiht a d15b7 with 150k miles, with a brand new head,valves,etc. and a complyety new gasketed motor. the car will have stock steeles and stock suspeison with a atage 1 clutch and fidanza short shifter. its also got a usn optional dual din center console and a few other nice pieces. i was thinking about trying to get about 3700 out of it since it was in 100% condtion before and will be again. but it was in an accident. kelly blue book for my car was 4900$

motor still runs perfectly carr driver perfect, not even the suspension was put out of alignment.

thanks everyone.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you must have been in the car with collin at the time lol you are funny. over by millertown you say? how fast were you going? i have gone really fast over there and never lost it. glad to see you are ok but its stil funny kinda that you are gonna fix it. tell kyle that he needs to buy it that its better than collins coupe he might just do it....3700 is way too high for that car now. and i would say if you got 3k for it it would be a lot dont know tho.....

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i havnt even seen f and the f 3 yet.

ugh, my hootpie scared the s**t out of me today so i think im getting my new hatch next week!

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if it was me i would just part it out. not try to fix it.

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its already fixed. the bodies perfectly fine now..if not stronger, it didnt do anything except to the rood and the 1/4. perfectlky fixable. i just got done paying 1500 for part and labors. its going to be another little bit maybe 200-500 from maaco to paint it but hey itll look just as it was the day i bought it after that.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pictures please? I'm curious to see how it looks after its done.

-Jason

thexperiment

5+ Year Member
u crashed, and your whole center console disappeared. rare..
i think you got robbed, and they let rednecks play with your import.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol umm i didnt mention this before but you said no fraim damage...its a unibody. its totaly f**ked. it will not be the same as teh day you got it. it will become a total pile i am tellin you this because i am very against fixing cars like you have just done and collin did cutting out the roof is not a good idea. it looses support and its unibody integrity. sorry had to rant at you ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, that should not be stronger than it was stock. It should be weaker, especially with the bent-back-in-place A-pillar.

For your '95 EH2 (EGs are overseas, Civic sedans, and del Sols) I would price it as a rolling chassis... IF that. I also think the right thing to do is to report it abotu what happened because this is the tkind of accident that could possibly hurt someone in the future. Say the next guy is told what happens... what about when he sells it though.