My Personal Shop Build

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Scissor lifts are FUNNNNN. Order pickers are a little more fun because they're faster, and you don't have rails to keep you from falling :D
Order pickers look like a fancy pallet jack, thats all. Doesn't look that great but anything beats walking lol.

Anyways, everything on the frame/skeleton is done. All the nuts and bolts have been torqued down to spec. Now we need to get it inspected, I don't know when that'll be. After that we could finally put up the walls then build the roads.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Order pickers look like a fancy pallet jack, thats all. Doesn't look that great but anything beats walking lol.
Yea, a fancy pallet jack that can lift you up 25 feet high!!

An order picker is for more physical work, you're lifting sh*t yourself. I would say that a reach lift truck is more like a fancy pallet jack. It's kind of like a fork lift, but can fit in tighter areas, and can't lift as much.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATE?
man this is awesome... I'm guessing its done or close to being done?

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE?
man this is awesome... I'm guessing its done or close to being done?
I've been really busy. I took pics of it this past weekend but I'm lazy to upload. Today I put the trims around the shop doors. I might upload some of it tonight, we'll see.

I have too many projects going on. I'm also putting a large fish tank in my house, working on my koi pond, installing a jacuzzi, and remodeling my pool and also working on my Civic. Yeah, I should really stick to just one project lol.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are pics from this past weekend. I'm also gonna work on the shop in a bit.

Yeah I went and bought a golf cart lol why not!?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sweeeet progress man, coming along great! PLEASE tell me that's a hot tub/jaccuzzi sitting in the middle of the shop!

Decipher

Registered VIP
This is awesome. My man is building it from the ground up, literally. Every person on this website woke up from this dream yesterday morning. You woke up TO it.

Can't wait to see your builds. You going to leave the b20 sitting in the coupe how it is?Turbo? Keep it up, dude. 22y/o...you've got your priorities in line, kid!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:
Damnn man, I can't wait for this to be all done, I can't even imagine how u feel LOL
and when you cay koi pond...do you mean aquarium? cuz everythaang you do u do it BIG lol!
rofl you just wake up in the morning thinking of random s**t to buy eh :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rofl you just wake up in the morning thinking of random s*** to buy eh :lol:
:rolf:

He's going to post on here one day:

"Here's the shop. Oh yeah, here's a bunch of dead hookers I got a really great deal on."

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

"Here's the shop. Oh yeah, here's a bunch of dead hookers I got a really great deal on."
friggen L O L ed:lol:

P.S. OP if you keep this up that garage is going to be a personal indoor parking lot xD

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You going to leave the b20 sitting in the coupe how it is?Turbo?
I really don't know anymore, I'm kind of tired of it. Back in 09 I spent over 20k on all these different swaps. I have a '79 Camaro Z28 and '76 Chevelle SS that I've been thinking about restoring. The Civic is just a daily driver. When I get the chance I'll make it a 13sec daily driver.

:word:
when you cay koi pond...do you mean aquarium? cuz everythaang you do u do it BIG lol!
rofl you just wake up in the morning thinking of random s*** to buy eh :lol:
Lol, just a basic koi pond in the front yard. There will be a 300gal fish tank in the house next to my bar. Yeah I have a bar lol.

Yeah, you'll be one of em ;)

friggen L O L ed:lol:

P.S. OP if you keep this up that garage is going to be a personal indoor parking lot xD
I'm going to make a road in the back pass the shop that leads to a car port.

Thanks everyone for reading!

Lemme post pics from this past weekend.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

The bare metal one is actually a custom beam we welded up. We decided to put another gate/door here. Yeah its not on the blueprint but I don't think the inspector will notice. Wish me luck.

The gate/door I was talking about.

How it looked Sunday evening.

This weekend I'll do the roof, that's gonna suck.