My Personal Shop Build

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jealous..lol
;P
This is badass! Im in for the end result!
That's whats up man good luck to ya and hope it all works out fine
Thanks everyone, the roof is up. I just need to finish the rain gutters, do electrical work then get a final inspection. I took pics of what I did last week. I didn't take any of this week. I'm also lazy to upload.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are some updates. This weekend I will finish painting the floor. Its a beige color, it just looks white.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I know I've posted in here before, but I can't remember if I've told you how much I hate you? Why aren't we best friends? lol

Anyways... question. Are you building this in a residential neighborhood? It just looks that way from the pics and I didn't know they would zone something like that... like give you the permits to build a commercial sized garage in the middle of a neighborhood block?

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know I've posted in here before, but I can't remember if I've told you how much I hate you? Why aren't we best friends? lol

Anyways... question. Are you building this in a residential neighborhood? It just looks that way from the pics and I didn't know they would zone something like that... like give you the permits to build a commercial sized garage in the middle of a neighborhood block?
North of that street, where I am, is all country. All my neighbors have 3-4 acres of land and they all also have large garages/shops. The neighbor behind me has a man made lake with boats got damn.

Everyday I see cans, bottles, and trash in my front yard near the road, bastards.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats awesome, im hoping to do this in a few years

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just read the entire thread, I'm jealous indeed, I could get so much more done if I had a place to do it, love the layout, keep up the hard work.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm so jealous it's not even funny! Nice work!
:shock::shock::shock::shock: My goodness it's just........beautiful!
thats awesome, im hoping to do this in a few years
That's bad a$$.. Love it..
Just read the entire thread, I'm jealous indeed, I could get so much more done if I had a place to do it, love the layout, keep up the hard work.
Thanks everyone! I have pics from last week but I'm lazy to upload. Everything is pretty much ready for inspection, I'm calling the inspector tomorrow. I haven't finished painting yet, it should be done by tomorrow.
I'm also remodeling my bathroom, I took pics of that but also lazy to upload. Thanks for reading!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lets get some updates!
Lol, I have a s**t load of pictures. I'll upload em by the end of tomorrow. I'm still working on the shop. We're currently running water and electrical lines in the trenches we made. Also, we're adding some more slab around the shop. 20ft in front, 15ft on the sides. I'm also redoing the master bathroom and removing trees and bushes around my house. Too many projects, I'm also gonna start tearing apart the pool in January.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy hell man. That is one serious shop. Most businesses don't have anything this nice. Very jealous.

Just curious, what do you do for a living?

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just curious, what do you do for a living?
I work for a Hair Products Company. I sell expensive ass hair products lol, I sell about 30k-50k worth of products a day. My gf is also a nurse. And most of the stuff in the shop I got for a good deal. All my workers are friends. One guy owns a pool company he's gonna help me redesign the pool. Another guy owns a granite company, he did my kitchen and is doing my bathrooms. One guy is a welder, cement mason, etc.

Anyways

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shaping up nicely! are you going to make a paint booth in there?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dude seriously.....I'm going to change your username to Tony Montana.