My Pool Build

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hello, I was planning on redoing my pool for a while and since summer is around the corner I'm forced to redo it now lol. I started the project mid April. What am I doing to the pool you ask? I'm giving it something similar to a penis enlargement. As for my Civic, I don't really care anymore. There are many smog check points in town and I'm tired of the police. I'm going to find a new gas saver and put my Civic (Built B20v with 30mpg!) on non-op. Oh and if you followed my shop build (link in signature) it is still not complete. It took 6 months for the inspector to come omfg and it passed. Now I have to wait for PG&E to do their part.

Enjoy!

I'll be putting in a spa, a waterfall, jacuzzi, pond, gazebo, deck, blah blah you'll see.

I'm going to extend this area inside the house.

I bought these light poles this morning

Fire pit table I'm going set on the deck.

I'm going to start digging this Thursday.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Nice:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This made my iPhone's battery go down 4 percent just loading the pictures lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Seriously...WTF do you do, and how do I get a job in that field??

By the way, your friend using a jackhammer in sandals, while some kid watches him with an umbrella over his shoulder. Another WTF.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ need answers to the first thing myself
and what was up with that pic lol
nick it took my laptop forever as well and i had to plug it up to its charger after loading it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice! We just drained and power washed our pool.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

By the way, your friend using a jackhammer in sandals, while some kid watches him with an umbrella over his shoulder. Another WTF.
Seriously you've got some mad cash man, I need to get a job where you work lol. Looking good, smog checkpoints huh? Thats weird must be a central Cali thing cuz I've never seen one.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks everyone!

:lol: An umbrella could also be used for shade. As for the sandals? Oh well lmao.

Seriously you've got some mad cash man, I need to get a job where you work lol. Looking good, smog checkpoints huh? Thats weird must be a central Cali thing cuz I've never seen one.
Its suppose to be a Cali thing but I guess its more active here.

More pics!

Gonna break down this wall.

Waterfall area.

Wall that we're breaking down.

Wooden Pickets and bushes were removed. White vinyl fences are still being shipped.

The Pond and Gazebo will be here.

RonJ

Banned
When does adult swim begin? When it starts, please post very clear pictures.

By the way, are you a drug lord?

DMaldonado93

^^^ hahahahaha and that look like its going to be crazy! I cant wait to see it all when its done. any time its expected to be done?

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member