my ride 2002 civic ex coupe

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is some new pics of my ride. i jsut got my tsunami fb and altezza grill on 2 days ago. my wings west g5 sides and rear are next to be painted and my ww mini wing is in the mail now. i hope you like my ride. :D

http://www.7thgencivic.com/members_rides/member.cfm?id=6193

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE, can't wait to see it with the rest of the kit. but where's yur drop dude?....

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

NICE, can't wait to see it with the rest of the kit. but where's yur drop dude?....
im getting teins true coilovers soon so drop is soon. :D

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a good start.. keep it up

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen your ride at CivicSpot...I like the flow of the silver color...very clean :thumbs up:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know this thread is thread is hella old...but do you have your side moldings shaved off? if so, how much did it cost and where did you get it done?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think 7th gens r shaved of any side moldings out of the factory, unless u want them right?

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

i think 7th gens r shaved of any side moldings out of the factory, unless u want them right?
yep, your right. i dont know what kind of idoit would pay for them

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have the side moldings. I don't like them. Only on the sedans they come stock but on the coupe you have to request it I guess. I like the smooth look. Don't want body moldings and other stuff on my door.