My Ride Part 2

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have seen a bone stock 02' si run a 15.48.. then i saw one run a 75 shot and run a 13.9... that thing looked like it was flying

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

i got owned by a 7th gen Si on the highway. top end racing. both of us were stock, except for intakes.
that shouldnt have happened, your car should have won on the highway, the new si's are heavier and have longer gears.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

SickCiViC said:
i got owned by a 7th gen Si on the highway. top end racing. both of us were stock, except for intakes.
that shouldnt have happened, your car should have won on the highway, the new si's are heavier and have longer gears.
yeh. it was my bud's Si. i didn't realize til later that i had my a/c on the whole time and he didn't. we raced again later , this time with a/c off, and it was extREMEley close. plus my brother was with me, and no one was with him. don't know if that matters tho. :?

and no, sik_civic, i'm not a crappy driver. :wink:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

handlebarsfsr said:
SickCiViC said:
yeh. it was my bud's Si. i didn't realize til later that i had my a/c on the whole time and he didn't. we raced again later , this time with a/c off, and it was extREMEley close. plus my brother was with me, and no one was with him. don't know if that matters tho. :?

and no, sik_civic, i'm not a crappy driver. :wink:
haha... at least you CAN drive brad..... (how's the ankle?)

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ankle is great now andrew, thanx. i woulda ran in the autocross event with my bud today, but my car isn't lowered, and i'd rather have watched him make a fool of himself first.. before i joined in. :mrgreen:

wait another month or so though. i'll be autocrossing it up. getting nicks in my paint, dents in my fenders, and flat spots on my tires :D i'm gonna eat some cones