My ride

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i demand more pics!!! especially exterior ones...and a mod list would me nice too

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i won't front....... that's a nice looking car. could afford to be dumped, though

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thankyou...and right now my engine sucks, so im saving up for a better one, so i dont have any money to buy stuff any more...and mod list is reall small hehe
mods:
short ram intake
17" Rev model IV rims
Pioneer deh6400 deck
2 10" Fosgate Punch Z
aftermarket exuast
----------------
ran outa money, now saving for swap

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

i demand more pics!!! especially exterior ones...and a mod list would me nice too
oops...my bad. i think i didnt wait for all the pics to load and just saw the pic of the engine bay...nice start on the ride though!!!

can i have your rims?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all you need to do is paint those corner lights amber, lower it, and you're set...

maybe a type r lip ot two...

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i was going to lower it, but when i saw how much the springs were i opted to save up for a swap first, becuase my motor majorly sucks and for me that would be a better investment at this point

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice looking ride! After the swap, I'd defintely lower it! :D

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you can drop that car for a100 bucks! check out ebay. search for civic coilovers and there is a guy on there with the user name of "coilvers" hell hook u up, thats where i got mine, and they are the exact same sleeves and nuts as ground control coilovers without the eibach springes.. and they arent 2 jammed perches they are nice coilovers.... and if you wanna do a lip kit you can get a type R lip kit for your car at www.streetstyler.com, thats where i got mine and they were very nice about it. i just put my sides on yestarday... im happy considering i paid 260 shipped for the kit.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
200 bucks to lower it aint bad, but like i said right now im dedicating all my money to a swap, my motor sucks hardcore, but suspension will prolly be the next upgrade after motor....

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you lower it....do it right. If you are getting an aggressive lower (2 inches+) make sure to order shocks and a camber kit. My friend went with cheap ebay springs, and it sucked so bad he ended up having to order factory springs. Spend the money on good stuff...and you will save yourself in the long run!