My Ride

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are pictures I took a few weeks ago before I lowered it, Im taking updated pictures today and Ill post them later tonight.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
looking good :thumbs up: what are you plans?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liiiiiike!

DAMINT, what happened to the smilies!? ...........s**t!

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! yeah, like admin said, what are your plans for it and what type of driving are you gonna do?

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanx for the replys, Im planning on a c-west bodykit, JDM headlights, HID lights, tinted windows, black Sparco Milano seats, Silver 17x7.5" Limited Edition Volk Racing TE37 Wheels, Rotora cross-drilled/slotted big brake kit and Rotora slotted rear rotors, Axis Ulitmate Brake Pads, Vortech supercharger, and some other parts Im not sure of yet, I should have all this done by mid summer. Heres an updated pic of my car, My car isnt slammed like the photoshop pic, I wish it was, I scrap my front lip on almost everything already and I still have wheel gap :(

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right click it, copy the url from properties, and paste it into your explorer bar...

dude, did u drop it since the first pics u posted? looks GREAT!

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang I like the ride height.
no really, i really like it. You got a camber kit in that? And I really wanna see the C-West kit in a coupe ... esp. a black one.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here....

wow... that IS one nice car!!!!!!! :thumbs up:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "OZ99"

dang I like the ride height.
no really, i really like it. You got a camber kit in that? And I really wanna see the C-West kit in a coupe ... esp. a black one.
i told you before, and you contradicted me on the idea that a C-West front would work on a coupe. :roll:

essi1553

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good but be careful with the vortech supercharger I heard many people have problems with them....

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that look EXACTLY like my car, except my back is raised up just a tad bit more