my swap is done

galopatricio

5+ Year Member
b16bang said:
don't give up. Dude thats one thing i'd never do. f**k dat man, don't come back with your tail between your legs. You run that engine, YOU FEED DAT ENGINE MAN! Attack the problem like no tomorrow. If you have to sit down and make a web/chart of what the problems are, what are possible solutions. and even then go back over the basics. Don't let some problems turn ur around man. f**k DAT s**t! You can do this man, if you've come this far installing an engine by your damnself you better be proud nuff to stick it through and fix whats wrong.

That should give you to complete the swap.... quitting is not an option.
thanx bro thats what i need to hear i will take that thing apart ASAP
thank you !

galopatricio

5+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
Hell yeah, It is depressing to build an expensive motor and do a swap but don't give up. Just ask some questions and we'll try to help you out.
thankyou !

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
galopatricio said:
thankyou !
You really don't want to know what I've spent and I have not added it up. If you just buy something and don't think of how much they cost, you'll be a lot happier. I'll name off a few things that I've bought and the price1 Ls/vtec(b18b1w/ 2000 gsr head) with performace products intake manifold-$1700, 2 Y21 Lsd tranny-$600, 3 Mahli forged 12.5:1 compression pistons and eagle h-beam rods-$800 and that is just a drop in the bucket so feel good and take it easy, You only live once and you can't take your money with you so you might as well enjoy it while you can. It also makes you feel better when you can say you earned it by working for what you get.

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
is there any cel's? is your fuel pump stock? cause i switched mine out when i idi my swap. did you check the basic s**t like, oil, plugs, wires, fuel inectors or fuel filter?

You shouldn't have to switch the fuel pump, I didn't when i did my b16 and its been fine for years! Try checking you timing! My brother got a LS motor from this guy that ran like s**t and when i pulled the timing belt cover to check whoever did the timing belt didn't line the marks up right! so it was off a couple teeth and the timing was mad retarded!

galopatricio

5+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
Hell yeah, It is depressing to build an expensive motor and do a swap but don't give up. Just ask some questions and we'll try to help you out.
ok so i did my homework and i got a few things that are wrong
code 10. and 13
and now my car start and right after dies
after it dies theres a knoking that is coming from behind the dash
:???: