My Wingless Evo IX

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yanked my wing off today. Was pretty simple, It was a nice day out and pretty hot out as well, so I guess the double sided tape under the wing was soft. I took the bolts off and just yanked a little and it came right off with little effort. Here's the pics... Debadged and dewinged. Some shots with a couple of my friends. One with a WRX and another with a Camaro. Enjoy. Obviously, my picture skills suck and all my pictures look the same, but here you go. haha.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its looking good without the wing and badges

The trunk looks lonely, but thats jsut my opinion. Nice shots.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not feelin the wingless.. but debadged is fine

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i hate wingless evo's and sti's....but it's still an evo so i can't complain

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but like everyone else said it need the wing on there.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower it and it will look even better, that is a car that i actually like w/o a wing (my car on the other hand NO) ppl will just think your a lancer now TILL they get to the front :lol:

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
funny thing.. i seen a lancer from the back in a parking lot.. i like the wingless look from the back, but not when the whole car can be seen.. like lownotslow mentioned.. it looks heavy in the front

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like wingless evos but that spoilier on the wrx is dead sexy. dont you have holes now?

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive seen some wingless evos that I liked and some I didnt.. this one, Im just so so.. I mean, with a few other modifications I might like it..

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmmm..... Looks like its missing something.....

I may be wrong.... Buuuut, it may need a monkey on the trunk..... Or something on the trunk..... I don't remember the word....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally dislike wingless evos. I think that the front is too aggressive for the rear without a wing. But neverthless, it's an evo.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
I personally dislike wingless evos. I think that the front is too aggressive for the rear without a wing. But neverthless, it's an evo.
yep.