N1 Full exhaust video

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by Eg Hatch 93, Oct 19, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Eg Hatch 93

Eg Hatch 93 New Member

N1 style exhaust, headers all the way back. first start up of the day, early in the cold morning, just warming it up. dont mind me wearing my stupid work clothes.

let me know what you all think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpGvm61A9I

2. JGvtec

JGvtec The names Jordan

i see... nothing. Problem loading?

3. Eg Hatch 93

Eg Hatch 93 New Member

i edited my post, the youtube linking thing didnt work, so just click on it, lemme know what you think! (:

4. JGvtec

JGvtec The names Jordan

Sounds nice. How does it sound when you get on it? Raspy at all?

5. JustJustin

JustJustin New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Not bad! and your civic is so nice and clean, love it

6. ZeroMech63

ZeroMech63 New Member

Deff a nice eg, keep it clean... Sry to say it looks huge n I sticks out too much (cop magnet) besides that the sound is nice!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  7. Eg Hatch 93

Eg Hatch 93 New Member

uphills when im on it all the way it is a tiny bit raspy, it usually is kinda low like in the video, but when youre in the car, you cant hear anyone else talking, and my stereo has to be all the way up haha.

[QUOTENot bad! and your civic is so nice and clean, love it][/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Thanks! it is a bit big, the outlet is 4' but the piping is 2 1/4' and cops around here dont care too much, as there is no emissions test needed in my county.