Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
well I sold my teg on friday night (7/14/11) and bought a an 88 EE4 last night (7/15/11). Car has only had two owners. The guy I bought it from bought it from a lady on 6/14/11 and never even bothered to get it titled or registered. Car is 99% stock accept for a pioneer head unit and JVC speakers that were purchased from and installed by Crutchfield in 88 :lol: Its in great condition! brand new tires. Interior is perfect accept for one small rip in drivers side seat. Body is clean accept for a small dent in the passenger side front fender an a small patch of rust that was fixed on the drivers side rear fender (needs to be sanded and repainted because they didnt use the right paint). The drive shaft needs new u-joints which it will get this week.

last pic of teg :(

wagon:
washed waxed and detailed

Plans:

Suspension:

FF type 1s or skunk2 pro v1s
jdm window bars
front strut bar

shoes:
havent decided yet....stock rims are 13's and they kinda fit it well so IDK whether to go 14s or 15s

motor:
d15b with t3/t4 turbo shooting for 180 hp (keeping it low cause it will be a stock motor and I'm trying to keep decent gas mileage/ac/power steering).

exterior:
front lip
dent/rust repair :lol;

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That wagon is sick :thumbs up Nice find!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
idk whether to get new shoes or drop it first.... the rims that are on it will become winter wheels when November comes.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
now taking suggestions for OLD SCHOOL rims for the wagon. Rims are going to be the first major mod other than a roof rack... I have time to look around cause the rims that are on it are going to be my winter rims. Ive been looking at mugen mr5 but sooooo pricey I cant find enkei aeronautics anywhere

so pleaseeeee post suggestions and links to where I can buy if you find em (REPLICAS ARE OK)

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now taking suggestions for OLD SCHOOL rims for the wagon. Rims are going to be the first major mod other than a roof rack... I have time to look around cause the rims that are on it are going to be my winter rims. Ive been looking at mugen mr5 but sooooo pricey I cant find enkei aeronautics anywhere

so pleaseeeee post suggestions and links to where I can buy if you find em (REPLICAS ARE OK)
Sprinthart CP-R or Lover Soul Classic Spirits :thumbs up

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
bought a OEM roof rack today and got plates: "AWD FTW"

after much debate, I decided that wgn atk just doesnt work because I dont plan on jumping any dunes with the wagon (i have a jeep for a reason...) so I went with my idea

I may buy JDM window bars this week or not... I found a set of skunk2 pro v1 coilovers for 175 butttt one is bent. so I would either send it to skunk2 to get rebuilt (idk if they even do that) or I'd have to buy a single one (idk if they do that either).

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
Harddrive on my mac burnt up, windshied cracked, and clutch started sliping all in the same day. Considering my main source o income is logo design and photo corcrection/touch ups and web design, I'm screwed till I get my mac back in three weeks but even then I've got about 16 hours worth of software to install after I re install mac os and wndows 7

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Decipher

Registered VIP
Harddrive on my mac burnt up, windshied cracked, and clutch started sliping all in the same day. Considering my main source o income is logo design and photo corcrection/touch ups and web design, I'm screwed till I get my mac back in three weeks but even then I've got about 16 hours worth of software to install after I re install mac os and wndows 7

Tough luck, bro. Especially considering the fact it's a mac... those things never die.

Can't wait to see how this wagon comes together. You get down to C-Ville much? If you're ever out this way and want to ride or link up just hit me up on here. I just recently started meeting up with a few heads that ride out here from fluvanna several times a week... pretty cool people. We just jump parking lots and talk, no racing or anything.

That AWD would come in handy if we get another winter like the last two. s**t, I'm gunna be out of luck!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
first thats a nice find.. i want too get the same one or a ef for sure. cant wait too see what youve done with it, second i have enkei wheels forsale the tires on em are not low pros but would look very nice powder coated and with low pros,

Here's the link
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-enkei-wheels-and-BF-GoodRich-tires-combo-brandnew-tires-W0QQAdIdZ302183142
Thanks for the link bro! Ill check em out =)

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
Tough luck, bro. Especially considering the fact it's a mac... those things never die.

Can't wait to see how this wagon comes together. You get down to C-Ville much? If you're ever out this way and want to ride or link up just hit me up on here. I just recently started meeting up with a few heads that ride out here from fluvanna several times a week... pretty cool people. We just jump parking lots and talk, no racing or anything.

That AWD would come in handy if we get another winter like the last two. s**t, I'm gunna be out of luck!
Ya I know :( I just bought n older one to tide me over till I get mine back. I have to have a mac to get any graphic design done and even though my current jobs will just pay off the mac, at least my customers are happy.

And I stay with my uncle in crozet so I'm pretty close to cville till about next week cause then I go home to warrenton and then back to gmu on the 27th. If you guys are doing anything this week or next, let me know!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
And now for updates: fairing ordered, alternator replaced, brakes flushed, roof rack will be painted this weekend, (fake) mugen valve stem caps ordered (they look cool so dnt hate :p), and u joints will probably be ordered this weekend and fog lights removed.

Decipher

Registered VIP
And I stay with my uncle in crozet so I'm pretty close to cville till about next week cause then I go home to warrenton and then back to gmu on the 27th. If you guys are doing anything this week or next, let me know!

There are guaranteed to be some folks out this weekend. I usually just go out cruising around until I find where people are congregating. About 3 weeks ago, before I worked up the courage to actually stop and talk to folks, there were at LEAST like 40 cars out on one night. If you decide to roll through, the 3 most likely spots to find us are 1) the Shell station on Greenbier 2) Walmart parking lot or 3) the old Circuit City parking lot. I'll be the only cat with an orange EK. Like I said, the people I've met out here so far are cool.

Anyway, what prompted your decision to take out the fogs? Are there no alternatives, jdm, clear glass or anything? Are you just going to put in some plastic inserts there?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Always wished they had made more awd civics, I'd be on it of there was an awd eg lol.