Nebraska Drag Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just moved to Nebraska and my car will be coming begining of october. i dont know to many people here and would like to go to some drags or street races but dont know where they are can you help? hit me up
I have a 1994 honda civic with ls vtec b18 block and b16a jdm head str intake turbo pushing about 350hp. veilside molded body kit, 18s niche orchas for show and 16s spoons for race, custom tsudo dual exhaust, and tein suspension. like i said it will be hitting the lincoln streets next month. need races.

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you found OmahaRacing.com yet? Best place to be if you wanna know about racing in Nebraska.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by BigWilly
Have you found OmahaRacing.com yet? Best place to be if you wanna know about racing in Nebraska.
I agree. http://www.omaharacing.com/forums/index.php

Also I want to see your car when you get it. Roll it up to Omaha when it comes in. VERY INTERESTED!!!! Turboed LS V-tec???---I'm jealous. Extremely jealous.

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
find me some races i will be glad to come to omaha for some competition. I also have a 2002 acura rsx-s not much done to it but that is pretty fast just stock. I only have injen intake on it and 18inch lexani chrome.
Find me some races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
V-teced, what part of Omaha do you live in? I'm downtown.
what up dude, im North, 'round 90th n Maple
Where'd you go to school?

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually I moved here about 5 years ago from Anchorage, Alaska and I go to Metro now. My major is computer science. What kind of Civic do you have? Are you on the Omaharacing website?

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have you heard about some car show that is an hour north of linclon? supposed to be 750 imports allready registered. I forgot what town its in though.

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i have to say is GOOOOO BIG RED!!! huge nebraska fan, sorry resume talks now;) bugeaters

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually I moved here about 5 years ago from Anchorage, Alaska and I go to Metro now. My major is computer science. What kind of Civic do you have? Are you on the Omaharacing website?
<----My car. God damn!!!!....Anchorage. Why you guys movin here?? from so far away.......nichecivic from VT,,,,,,now Anchorage.......Idont get it.

Hey btw its my bday and I'll be up at The Getaway on 96th and L streets......you should come up for a pitcher, and bring your car....I want to check it out.

OUT LATE

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy B-Day. Sorry I couldn't come, I have school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. After that I work all night. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, it does blow! I moved here because the schools in Alaska suck. And my parents talked me into it after high school. They moved me here and then bolted and got a place in Hawaii. The good thing about my job is that I always have Friday and Saturday off. So if you got time and wanna hook up this weekend let me know. My ride is in between stages right now. I received my new rims yesterday but 2 of them were damaged when they arrived so I have to send em back and have em replaced. I'm also gettin' ready to gut my interior so I can lay down some Dynamat that is on it's way. Still though, let me know what's up and we'll see if we can't hook up this weekend. By the way, what's your ride like? Do you go to school too?

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man you would just have to ask, wouldn't you? Lets meet up and hang out first then we'll see. Shoot me an e-mail at wclackum@hotmail.com and I'll drop you my number, cool?

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It will be soon people just 10 more days and the blow off valve will start waking you all up in the middle of the night.:D :twisted:

BigWilly

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NicheCivic, do you get to Omaha much? I'd like to see your ride if you come up sometime.

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have only been there once. just moved here about 1 1/2 months ago. will try to get to omaha after car gets here and befor the snow hits. when does it snow here anyway. in vt the snow is on the mountains allready. Just be looking for the red civic with vt plates and the big bling bling.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet.....cant wait.......might roll down to Lincoln to see a game soon. You should def come up here tho before the snow......sometimes it dont snow here at all, but it gets frigid cold. I found an eclipse turbo here pushin over 15psi.....get back to you on the hsp numbers......its a drop top tho----prolly heavy as hell.
late

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK----heres some better specs on that Eclipse GST:
Hes got a 2nd gen motor with a 1st gen head---16gTurbo which he sets at actually 20psi(Max-22psi)---which in all hes dynoed at 295horses to the pavement. Not bad but you could take him....he dont know how to drive cuz he didnt build it....just got it from some dude on the east coast. Nother thing tho is that its not licensed.....my not see him till next spring cuz hes gonna sto it over the winter. We'll see......

Again, def pm me when your rollin that thing off the trailer!!!!!, I'll swoop down real quick if I can jus to see it.

Late

nichecivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah that would be a really good race. it would all depend if he caught me with the niche orcha 30lbs wheels or the spoon 7lbs wheels. I only have 15psi but more hp. actualy Im not sure what hp is to the wheels but when me and my friends built the motor we took it to a dyno that read the hp off the flywheel 350hp at 8600rpm and 295 ft lbs of torque at 7900rpm. redline is at 9800rpm. Its the funnest motor. My friend has a 94civic hatch with a jdm b18c5 and vortech supercharger, he is running 11second quarter miles. but that was in vt. crazy. Yeah we will have to set that race up sometime but let me get my car here first and run it for a little while around town. Its been sitting in a storage bin ever scince i moved here. Im going to beat it hard when i go back to vt on thursday. hopfully ill be back on the 30th. If i dont go to montreal and get all messed up. talk to you later. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.