Need a fuel pump for b16a

Pete96cxEK

Hi All,

As the title says I need a new fuel pump for a mostly stock B16a, should I get the Walbro 255lph? Are they loud? Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Most stock, stick with OEM or OE replacement. No need to increase pump size, it is noisier as well.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Should post up a thread about your car.

Pete96cxEK

OK, I will try and get some pics tonight and start one, makes sense. I will probably have some more questions to finish this project.

Pete96cxEK

Before I get to that, do you know what size the fuel line that connects the fuel pump to the fuel line under the car? I need to make a new one as I cannot find one. I'm going to try and measure it but figured you may know. It's the feed side with the compression fitings.

Thanks

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Fuel lines only comes in a few sizes for factory vehicles. What you can do is cut off a piece of the trash pipe and take it with you to the parts store to accurately match the size.

Since you will be cutting and creating using compression or flanged fittings. Preferably use flanged fittings or roll them yourself if a flange tool. That's a new video idea, thanks!!!!