Need a lil help with sohcvtec decals

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just bought some sohc vtec decals for the side of me car, and they r waaay smaller than the real dohc vtec ones that come on Si's. the people told me they'd be the same, but when they arrived i put them up to my car and they r just tiny. they r 12 x 1" and i hate them. they also F'd up the "V" on one sticker. and there r no refunds on special ordered items.

what i am wondering is if anyone with a 99-00 Si could like measure their sticker, from the edge of the "D" to the end of the "C" and the width of the word "VTEC" for me so i know the approximate length and width...? i have looked on ebay and other websites to see what their sticker's sizes r, but they all vary. need to know for sure so i can take these to my graphics guy to get some bigger/better ones made from them. i will just give the small ones to my brother for when he finds the 5th gen Si hatch he wants. :?

if anyone could plEAse help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it.

THANX!!!!!!! :D

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Throw them out and slap on the clubcivic decals you'll be getting soon. :thumbs up: j/k
This place has them and they are 1.5" x 16.5" http://www.ap-signworks.com/retail/viewitem.asp?idproduct=145 hopefully somewhere here with and si can measure them up.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHA, thanx justin. i think that's the size they r too. but i have seen a bunch of other places that have them in 16.5 x 1.75 or 1.25... it'd be great if i could find out for certain, cuz i'd like em to be exact u know?

THANX

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I'm a picky man myself :lol: hopefully someone on here can help you out.