need a new exhaust from headers to muffler help!!!

dstuky

ok so my exhaust nhas been making a horrible noise for a few days now and today I went under the car to find out everything is rusted and needs to be replaced. There is a good side to this. I planned out exactly what i wanted months ago when I bought the car in August. DC Sports 4-2-1 ceramic header, I wasnt expecting to get a cat so i need some help with that, and a Apexi WS2 cat back exhaust. If anybody can help me find good prices for me that would be great and reccomendations for the cat are greatly appreciated. The only thing is that i want this car QUIET I cant stand it now when its loud.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Hmm I would suggest trying to find an exhaust shop and see if they can build one to your liking. If not I am no help then and I'm sorry all I've seen people get are louder sounding exhaust from buddy club and so forth

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you already know what u want then head to the tunersports/clubcivic store. JayJay always has great prices and the customer service is awesome. I'd try to find a used stock cat since the DC header has a 2.0in outlet anyway. It'll probably run u close to a grand if you buy it all new since the ws2 catback is like $500 DC headers like $300 and a cat will run u a couple hundred new

emerican

Registered VIP
I wouldnt go with dc headers id go with another brand personally
Either get a used oem cat or a high flow cat/test pipe if you dont have to pass emmsions
Do you know how loud apexi will be if not youtube a sound clip of it
If you want quiet i wouldnt go with the test pipe/high flow cat just stick with stock oem cat

dstuky

I wouldnt go with dc headers id go with another brand personally
Either get a used oem cat or a high flow cat/test pipe if you dont have to pass emmsions
Do you know how loud apexi will be if not youtube a sound clip of it
If you want quiet i wouldnt go with the test pipe/high flow cat just stick with stock oem cat
the cat is the worst part and the reason the check engine light went off and if I get a test pipe it will be pointless because I need a cat to pass emissions

emerican

Registered VIP
I said only get a test pipe if you dont have to pass emmsions
I also said if you want quiet just get a used oem cat cause new they are very expesive