Need advice on what to do

Discussion in 'Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork' started by XcLuSiVeLy4GoD, Nov 5, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD ODP Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

So I came out awhile back from my job at the mall and someone had hit my car and left.... :cussing:

So now I have to figure out what I need to do about it... Repair or replace. I need some help.... Here is the damage...

Sorry for the crappy pic.... Im using my iPhone camera....

[​IMG]
    Damage... by Xclusively4GOD, on Flickr

2. treeafodo

treeafodo Austin Registered VIP

It's hard to tell from the picture, but you should be able to pop it out if the metal isnt creased.

3. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

Sweet... I think the tabs on the bumper broke... I might just take the fender off and fix the bumper and then the fender and reassemble...

4. L3IX

L3IX New Member

yaya its hard to tell in the pic.. but that body line could b hard to get back perfect but you could take your fender off and lightly tap it back and see if you cant just pop it back.

5. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

Thanks guys... will try to do maybe tomorrow...

6. Decipher

Decipher New Member Registered VIP

That's fucked up dude. People are such lowlife pieces of s**t sometimes. What's the deductible on your insurance policy? I'd get someone to quote it for you and if your deductible is pretty low, just get it done... that car is pretty new, and that type of little s**t kills the resale, and sucks to have to live with.

7. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

D I hear ya man, but my deductible is $1000.... So um.... yeah looks like I'll be tackling it alone....

8. Decipher

Decipher New Member Registered VIP

9. XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

Yeah man... So as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow, I will take off the fender and try and fix it.... Im afraid that it'll need paint.... ugh might just save up and spray the whole car lol....