Need advice on what to do

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I came out awhile back from my job at the mall and someone had hit my car and left.... :cussing:

So now I have to figure out what I need to do about it... Repair or replace. I need some help.... Here is the damage...

Sorry for the crappy pic.... Im using my iPhone camera....

Damage... by Xclusively4GOD, on Flickr

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It's hard to tell from the picture, but you should be able to pop it out if the metal isnt creased.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet... I think the tabs on the bumper broke... I might just take the fender off and fix the bumper and then the fender and reassemble...

L3IX

yaya its hard to tell in the pic.. but that body line could b hard to get back perfect but you could take your fender off and lightly tap it back and see if you cant just pop it back.

Decipher

Registered VIP
That's f**ked up dude. People are such lowlife pieces of s**t sometimes. What's the deductible on your insurance policy? I'd get someone to quote it for you and if your deductible is pretty low, just get it done... that car is pretty new, and that type of little s**t kills the resale, and sucks to have to live with.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
D I hear ya man, but my deductible is $1000.... So um.... yeah looks like I'll be tackling it alone....

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah man... So as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow, I will take off the fender and try and fix it.... Im afraid that it'll need paint.... ugh might just save up and spray the whole car lol....