need car club name

Lx Civic

me and a friend of mines are trying to get our car club off the ground and we need some help with a name we can think of any that will send chills down your body
so if anyone has a name let me know

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offence man, but I can't really take the idea of a "car club" seriously unless your a team of tuners that builds track cars or something. But if you just want a nice name think of something that relates to the type of cars you drive, the type of people you are, etc. Something that just describes who you are and what you do.

EDIT: I know there's a car meet around here where I live and they go by "East Side Chevy Riders" Because we're on the east coast and they all drive modded ass chevrolets.

Last edited:

Lx Civic

No offence man, but I can't really take the idea of a "car club" seriously unless your a team of tuners that builds track cars or something. But if you just want a nice name think of something that relates to the type of cars you drive, the type of people you are, etc. Something that just describes who you are and what you do.

EDIT: I know there's a car meet around here where I live and they go by "East Side Chevy Riders" Because we're on the east coast and they all drive modded ass chevrolets.
none taking but i see what your saying

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking forward to the corny names that will undoubtedly come up in this thread.

radracer

5+ Year Member
i seen a crew that rolls here by me and in jersey that have leather vests with their club name on the back ..... ps their cars are no joke either .... all modded hatchbacks and coupes

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i seen a crew that rolls here by me and in jersey that have leather vests with their club name on the back ..... ps their cars are no joke either .... all modded hatchbacks and coupes
What?! No sedans?!?!?!?!

radracer

5+ Year Member
to be honest i didnt take notice of any sedans , was just loking at the turbo ek hatches that were all parking around my hatch at the local diner

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw a small group of like five riced out dodge neons at waffle house once. Hilarious

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
''The Rice Angels''

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rotflmfao:

...chills down my body? you want to get us horny?

my 2cents: dont think of something hardcore, or "bad ass" or stupid like
hell's angels (name's taken btw), thats just retarded..if youre
really depsperate enough to ask us for suggestions for a crew name,
you should think along these lines:

- the DD's
- the throwback eks/ejs/egs/crew
- the (place your area code here) crew
- the rice burners
- the rice rockets
- the fanboys

ehhh i gave it a try...GL

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akina Speed Stars...
Not many people here have probably ever watched Initial D lol

Gunner

Registered VIP
Man didn't know people still had "crews"...always going to be hard to come up with something, no matter what you say or pick somebody is gonna tell you your dumb and its lame..so figure out what you like, what best describes you and your "crew" in as few words as possible. GL