Need help - buying a 4th gen Civic Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvertooth

The Apprentice
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
not calling ya a mammas boy trust me, if ya were they'd have bought you a better car that was already hooked up, that's the kinda people that piss me off, i just wish my parents would've bought me my first car so i could've drove myself to work, possibly a better place to had work for, i ya see what i'm sayin, so that way i could have bought a better car eventually, lol.
A'ight, I understand what you are saying now. Yeah, my friend Jessica goes to this all-girl school on the east coast, and she told me that one of her roommates called home and said she needed a new car. Her parents told her to pick out one she liked, and they would get it to college for her.

Jesus Christ, if I asked my parents for a new car, they would laugh hysterically, lol...My mom doesn't care about cars at all, either way, as long as she has something to drive to work. And my dad...lol...he refuses to buy any car brand-new. It has to be at least three years old. Loses too much money in the first few years, I guess. I can understand that, I just think it is funny as hell.

As for me, I just want a car that I feel safe in, lol, but that also has the potential to be a sweet show car or performance car. Oi. And I get what you are saying. It is too bad that the folks didn't get you your first car. If it makes you feel any better, the hatch DID close on my head yesterday and left a gash on my skull after all. =)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well atleast your car didn't shock the hell outta ya, then drop the lid on your ass, had that happen with my last hatch, i remember the shock and being thrown back, my gf told me about the hood hitting me, still not sure how that happened, but it was funny as hell, FYI it doesn't hurt extremely bad to get shocked, you really don't feel anything other then you body shaking uncontrolably and blacking in and out.

Silvertooth

The Apprentice
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
well atleast your car didn't shock the hell outta ya, then drop the lid on your ass, had that happen with my last hatch, i remember the shock and being thrown back, my gf told me about the hood hitting me, still not sure how that happened, but it was funny as hell, FYI it doesn't hurt extremely bad to get shocked, you really don't feel anything other then you body shaking uncontrolably and blacking in and out.
Wow, that is some hardcore interesting stuff. I have been shocked before. I was a stupid and highly curiosu little kid.

Picture a skinny 8 year old wondering what would happen if he put a paper clip into a wall outlit.
Then decided to stop wondering and find out.

Lol.

HaYdz

4wd Hoonda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Has the same swap potentials as any other 4th gen civic.
Re: the Sedan Si, there is a JDM one that we get here, Civic Si sedan, 4 door, DOHC ZC.

Badboyzkustumz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch body kits can be grafted on without too many problems. theres a lot u can do with a lil imagination and a lot of hard work. money sometimes isnt always a factor altho it helps.

ilovecivics

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What!!!!!!!!!!!

wagovans are the s**t. I see them all the time up here in washington.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
HaYdz said:
Has the same swap potentials as any other 4th gen civic.
Re: the Sedan Si, there is a JDM one that we get here, Civic Si sedan, 4 door, DOHC ZC.
this i just learned yesterday, lol, yeah there are some thing i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.