Need help finding springs for Civic Si / Vti (UK Spec)

paagle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi Guys n Gals...
I have a UK Spec 2000 Civic Coupe and I need to find some springs for it. I already have some Koni sports dampers but seem to be having trouble finding correct springs for it. I would be grateful for any help or direction to where I may be able to obtain them. I am told that the US kits do not fit on this model although it was made in USA. In the US it is better know as the Si but I am not sure if the parts would be the same. So anyone who may have lowered thier UK spec Civic coupe, please help me find some springs that will fit !!!!

:D

paagle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Forgot to mention, I am lookign at Eibach springs, so anyone that may have had them fitted on this car could supply me with hte part number as Eibach themselves do not have a listing in thier catalogue for my chassis type EM1.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you still need help with this?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear Neuspeed work VERY well with Koni....so you should give them a try. I have Neuspeed Sports...and I likem alot!

paagle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I have managed to locate some Tein springs for my EM1 from the states. Still waiting delivery but would be nice to hear from anyone who has tried them.

99EXCoupe, have you also got an EM1 chassis? If so, how do you find the Neuspeed springs for it?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
em1 chassis is on the Si. SeanJohn1802 has it. 99excoupe has the ej8 chassis

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not sure how different the EM1 chassis is from the EJ8 chassis other than powerplant, wheels, and a few cosmetic details. I do know that Neuspeed springs are where it is at! Even with a full energy bushing kit/motor mounts they still mantain a degree of smoothness in the car. Neuspeed sport springs have been said to improve the ride of the car and add to the handling a great deal. I am full agreement, and I put my seal of approval on these springs. They are affordable, high quality, and they perform very well. my 2 cents