Need Help Identifying Exhaust

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Found this Greddy Exhaust on a 94 honda at work I took it off put it on my car

I would like to know what the Model name/number/w/e
just curious is all, was hoping someone might know what it is.
Thanks.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like a greddy sp2

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Thank you all, I looked up the SP2 and it is in fact it.

anyone ever have any problems with these?
whats your take on the sound it produces?

emerican

Registered VIP
search youtube for sound clips of it on a car and you will get to hear what it sounds like

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Yea I saw some sounds pretty good.
what more can I ask for, I got it free haha I should probably take off the rest of the piping that came along with the other civic

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Don't know, was planning on going to a buddys weld shop and have him make the pipe with what he has, I'm hoping for 2.5 atleast.
but first I'm going to try and get the piping off the car I got it off of

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The sp2 and apexi's ws2 are pretty much the same exhaust. My friend had the ws2 and IMO, it is THE best sounding exhaust for a Civic.

And 2.5 is the biggest you should go.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Then 2.5 it is

I'm pretty sure custom pipe is the way I'm gunna have to go considering my engine is a y5 hx engine and the Cat is up front in the engine bay, I have EX headers along with the cat so I'll get them installed and go from there. I'll install the SP2 tomorrow and see how everything works out

emerican

Registered VIP
so your doing the full ex exhaust swap ex manifold or aftermarket header and what kind of cat you putting in?

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Doing the full EX swap using stock headers and cat temporary just till I save some money for decent headers.
I have a EX IM I'm just looking around for a GSR TB before I install it.

emerican

Registered VIP
Any b series throttle bodies are the same size as far as i know 60mm
If your going to put a bseries t-body on a stock ex manifold you might want to port match the openeing since it wasnt made for a 60mm one you wont see many gains out of it since its not the size to match the t-body. If you dont want to do that you will probably still see some gains from it.
Glad to hear your going the ex exhaust swap thats the only way youll ever really have a decent exhaust system IMO

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
I have small pipes now will the sound change when I move up to 2.5

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
it will change some, but the muffler and the cat has alot to do with the sound of it, but it will get louder or the tone will change some