Need help identifying this goo stuff!!


New Member
Hello all. I am currently repairing the sunroof on my 95 si hatch and decided to tare it all apart and redo everything with how bad and dirty it was. Currently I am stuck with putting it back together because I am trying to find out what this stuff is called and where to find and which brand is best to use? It is what I am going to call silicone like but doesn't dry or harden just stays gooey. It goes under the sunroof tracks and bonds against the frame . Anyone have any idea? I tried searching for online couldn't find anything on it and tried a few auto parts stores asking employees and all I got was "window sealant" . It's definitely not window sealant. Any ideas to what its called and where to find it?