Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok since this thread hasnt been responded to in who knows how long ill make this easy for you guys. go to www.hondahookup.com and register. then go to the manuals section and download the service manual for your car. thats how i got them. (find the bookmarked one if you can. it helps)

hxc479

5+ Year Member
Anyone know which wiring underneath the dash by the pedals belongs to the turn signals and parking lights? I need to know for turn signal mirror installation.

givner

5+ Year Member
1997 civic

i would like help replaciing the tdc sensor in the distributor maybe a good exploded view/ pic of the distibutor would be helpfull.i worry about putting the dist back together wrong any help would be appreciated thanks

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive been looking for the back up light switch on the transaxle gear thing(cuz thats where it said it was on the manual) and to be honest i dont know where to look. my dad told me where it generally is but i cant seem to find it. anyone know where it is?

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey think you can send a sheet on how to remove cruise control unit, and do I just have to remove the unit or do I have to chase it back to the harness to delete it completely or what would you suggest?

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for about $3-$6 on eBay you can download (or wait for the CD to arrive of the) service manual for a 96-00 civic. I got mine for $4 shipped and it was very helpfull... No waiting for someone to 'give' it to you cause I've asked for help too on this thread and no1 helped, so hope this helps, help yourself and get the CD or for a lil more get the book.

marbarian

5+ Year Member
need a service manual for 1999 civic si

my nephew towed his car to my garage for a manual tranny swap, any help would be appreciated!

service manual would do it.....any additional tips would be a bonus!

dsetiadi79

5+ Year Member
hey guys...I need help...where is the location vss ( speed sensor) on my civic 1996 automatic??

smrtss2

Anyone want my front end?
5+ Year Member
How to replace rear hub and bearings on a 99 Si and part #'s if possible?

RonJ

Banned
Sorry guys, I haven't updated this in a LONG time. I still have access to the PDF files. Starting from this post, please re-submit old requests or new ones.

Thanks.

Evan, your last post in this thread was in February 09. Just wanted to know whether you are still able to respond to requests. If not, I'll close the thread to avoid confusion.

RonJ

Banned
Evan has requested that this thread now be closed. I would like to thank him on behalf of ClubCivic for kindly sharing an enormous amount of helpful information. For any information requests that Evan was unable to answer, I suggest that you now make a tech thread in an appropriate forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.