Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd appreciate it if you can provide instructions on replacing an alternator from a 96 civic.

Thanks in advance!

Minotauro

EX 99 SEDAN
5+ Year Member
Help please...

Hi, i´m asking for some help for front lights regulators, the thing is i recently own a sedan 99 EX and the lights is like i´m hunting deeres. Also the sesmounting front-rear bumper...THANX A LOT 4 UR HELP!!!:lol:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi, i´m asking for some help for front lights regulators, the thing is i recently own a sedan 99 EX and the lights is like i´m hunting deeres. Also the sesmounting front-rear bumper...THANX A LOT 4 UR HELP!!!:lol:
wat

guachi

5+ Year Member
calibrating the lights, you know the beam is way to high on mine i think and i want to focus it on the road and not the drivers... any tips or guides on that would be cool

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a level in the actual light housing. there are 3 bolts that secure the light housing to the frame. 2 on top, one on the side behind the fender. you can access this bolt if you peel away the fender liner. loosen all 3 bolts and use the level to calibrate your headlights. be sure to do this with your car parked on a level surface obviously

Zacku_soldier

5+ Year Member
hey,do you have anything on headlight removal and install? i know that might sound dumb but ive heard you had to remove your whole bumper. i just wanna make sure before i start taking s**t off.

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah you do, it's really not that bad once you get the hang of it though. takes like 5-10 mins.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if possible to take off fenders from a 5th gen civic please.

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
I need instructions how to remove the whole dash console from my 97 civic hatch. I'm trying to install a darker grey interior into it, but need help removing the dash console. HELP!

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the headlights are stuck on high-beam, I think...

But I don't understand the sesmounting front-rear bumper... :D
Are you looking for removal/installation?

jhonnybc

5+ Year Member
can you help me with the information about how to replace the airbags, and make it work again...STEP BY STEP please.je je. is that possible? 1996 civic cx

THANK YOU!!!!

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

installation of the splash guard/backing plate(#16)?

do you have to remove the bearing?

jjb115

josh
5+ Year Member
hi =]

i was wondering if you could find out or if you knew where to locate the aicv/iacv on a 1997 civic 1.4 hatchback sohc engine
and if there is any fault finding books for this car
cheers =]

Status
Not open for further replies.