need help picking new springs

Elton

really hate the pos sleeve kit that came on the car i cant even drive over the speed bumps at my house with out scraping .... ive just got ls webs with 195s i want something that looks good but not where its gonna scrape all over maybe 2'' max ? i might go with blox racing shocks or should i just get the tokico hp kit with lowering springs for 365 shipped ?

1999EM1

For $200 more, you can get Progress CS-IIs. I ordered mine a couple days ago and they just arrived today. I'm putting them on this weekend. $565 shipped, full coilovers man.

Elton

really dont wanna spend over 500 i need some cash for better tires that and its a daily driver

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You shouldn't be lowering 2" on stock or OE replacement shocks if you don't have aftermarket ones. So if I were you, I would get some sort of kit or spend a little more for full coilovers. I've haven't really heard much about the Tokico HP kit but I have heard good things about the Eibach Pro System. I'm not sure how much it lowers though.

Elton

ok ordered up a eibach pro kit and shocks for a grand total of 407 shipped gotta love advance auto parts and the 20% discount code saved 102 dollars o and 26 on shipping sounds like a smoking deal to me