NEED HELP!!!TAIL lIGHT troubles

kreatine30

5+ Year Member
ok heres the problem, bought these B.S. spoon mirrors(just trying to get my ricer on) anyway, bought the spoon mirror with the amber blinkers, fine worked cool then i turned my hazard lights on and PooF this is where the trouble begins. now i have no DASH lights and no TAIL LIGHTS(when i press the brake the lights work) i changed the fuse under the hood(Fixed the hazard lights problem) now im stuck with the tail lights not working.....Any help would be lovely

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the fuse box under the steering wheel.. i remember when i had all my dash lights go out there was a fuse out down there and it was fix.. maybe theres a fuse for ur tailights... i thnk there is check it out

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes the fuse box under the drivers side is for the majority of the interior lights. check that....rofl....and just cuz u get those mirrors doesn't make u rice. just means your not following the norm of everyone who is the stock-or-jdm nazi's....

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I bet any amout of money its a fuse under the dash.... gl and let us know if that fixes it

kreatine30

5+ Year Member
well heres the latest changed the fuse...found a fuse box wiring diagram(IF Anyone needs it PM ME) changed the correct fuses'(3 hours later) now all my lights work....maybe not in the fashion i want but hey they're on I.E. turn head lights on only 1 light turns on....*thinking* DAMN THESE SPOON mirrors cant even see well out of them..anywho..thanks for the tips really appreciate it...