Need help, very odd thing happeningg

My car is broken

This will be my 3rd post so after this one will be a video link for what's going on with my car, I have 3 engine lights, 2 are o2 sensors, 1 isn't there and the others plug doesn't reach, but the 3rd is p1381, I have done everything to test it and all show good, I'm wondering if maybe my ecu is dying? In the video you'll see what happens EVERY time I clear the codes with a scanner

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This will be my 3rd post so after this one will be a video link for what's going on with my car, I have 3 engine lights, 2 are o2 sensors, 1 isn't there and the others plug doesn't reach, but the 3rd is p1381, I have done everything to test it and all show good, I'm wondering if maybe my ecu is dying? In the video you'll see what happens EVERY time I clear the codes with a scanner
I don't see anything happening...

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't see it, only hear it
You did say "see it".

In the video you'll see what happens EVERY time I clear the codes with a scanner
This will be my 3rd post so after this one will be a video link for what's going on with my car, I have 3 engine lights, the 3rd is p1381, I have done everything to test it and all show good.
What have you done to test it?
Have you looked at the harness and the plug< inspect it for shorts?

My car is broken

I did look at all the harnesses and tested for a bunch of shorts, I even took off the distributor to make sure it was good and since then it hasn't happened, I put it on slightly advanced from what it was and it hasn't done the weird stuff yet, I don't really understand how slightly off timing could have caused that when I clear codes though? Unless that maybe re adjusted a wire in there?