Need help with my homework!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can pay someone to do your homework for you. Look at it like this...... How the f**k is knowing about this s**t going to help you in life? I mean, unless you want to be a highschool teacher or something. :lol:

musezik

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I got another essay.
In Diary 94,a freedom Writer argues that people should "rock the boat" and "speak out" when they witness an injustice. Have you observed an unjust action pr behavior? What did you do? If you could go back in time and revisit that moment,would you handle it differently? Why,do you believe, is it sometimes difficult for people to speak out or act against wrongdoing?

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
go do the damn work yourself.

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I got another essay.
In Diary 94,a freedom Writer argues that people should "rock the boat" and "speak out" when they witness an injustice. Have you observed an unjust action pr behavior? What did you do? If you could go back in time and revisit that moment,would you handle it differently? Why,do you believe, is it sometimes difficult for people to speak out or act against wrongdoing?
see, this is why greedy people don't deserve help. bro, do your own h/w. If you need this much help, get a tutor or something.

ketadotdot

aka babymilo36
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah that second question is mostly opinion. actually it is all your opinion, so do your own work.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm assuming you (the OP) didn't read Anne Frank's Diary? Or learn about Freedom Writers? Because that question is pretty damn easy :lol:.
agreed

Yeah, I read Anne Frank's Diary. Its just that we are on the second day of reading Freedom Writers and she already gives us this thing called CRABS I don't what it means but it follows me till I graduate and she only gave the class a whole day to do it. So thats why I ask you people to help me out.
SAY WHAT?:shock:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Haha. Can you just give me ideas to write about then?
Do your own work. Next thing we know you're going to come here asking us to "help" you with your math homework.

IF you don't know how to do your current work, it's time you stayed after school, asked your teacher for some help. Your basketball can wait.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah because thats the important part of college... :roll:
I believe there is nothing wrong with going to school for athletics. Sure there might be more risk, especially if you get a serious injury (my friend tore his ACL and couldn't do ANY athletics for a long ass time) and could ruin your career. But it's certainly not the first time someone's had such an idea. And people can be successful and live lives off such a career choice.

But you guys type faster then me.
And apparently have better grammar ;). Your 2nd question is pure opinion man. It's based on your life. Not ours. You'd be plagiarizing on someones life or turning in a fake paper if you took our ideas.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Anyways, if your white you should just quit playing basketball now...you don't stand a chance :what: