1. Jack up the front of the car and support it with jackstands.
2. Unscrew the oil filler cap located on the valve cover.
3. Place a container to catch the draining oil underneath the oil drain plug.
3. From underneath the car, locate and remove the oil drain plug at the bottom edge of the oil pan(not under the tranny ) with a 17mm socket or wrench and let the oil drain.
4. When the oil is finished draining, install the oil drain plug with a new washer.
5. Remove old oil filter. This most likely will have to be done from underneath the car since it's on the back of the block.
6. Before installing the new oil filter, dab your finger or a rag with some new motor oil and oil the rubber ring on the new oil filter.
7. Install new oil filter.
8. Add oil ~4 quarts depending on the car model.
9. Reinstall oil filler cap.
10. Remove jackstands and lower the car back down.
11. Stand back and admire. Be sure to remind yourself what a badass pimp you are. (optional)