need points?How to change oil?

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: How do you changed oil guys? :oops: hahahaha. :lol: . is that located inside the car? :roll: im 12 years old.. :( help me please.. :P hahaha.. :twisted: nah just messin see who would respond to this s**t :evil:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: How to change oil?

You post whore
Admit it, you're just trying to get more points :mrgreen:

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think i'll post and answer to get more points too! bwa ha ha ha ha

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahahahahah thats not funny u cheaters j/p

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

You post whore
Admit it, you're just trying to get more points :mrgreen:
My bad, I thought he was a troll.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
troll i dunno do u live under a bridge overboost?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can make all your points that you got from this post disapear :evil:

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, you shouldn't be talking about taking our points away...... maybe you should share a little.........

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my very first oil change was in the civic i own now.. i'm proud to have done it.. but i ruined a cheap shirt, plus i got hot motor oil on my face and arms... unfortunately i had to do it on my driveway and not on a car lift... i was too wussy to do it on my old '91 celica.. hehe HOT OIL ON MY ARM STORY = MORE POINTS~~!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, this isnt a bad thread. im sure plenty of kids have never changed their oil. s**t, i just found out where how to change my oil a couple of weeks ago

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

true this could be a good thread if someone would actually post up how to change the oil...

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok well first you unscrew the oil drain plug, under the tranny, make sure you have somethiing to catch the oil. Secondly you unscrew the filter, and be careful as it wil still have oil in it, so dont spill it on yourself, replace the filter with a new one. No move back to the top of the engine, and open the engine oil cap, and pour in your favorite oil, be sure to either know your oil capacity or keep checking buy using the dip stick =)...and youve changed your oil =)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey nice goin, i just figured its pretty silly to have a thread about how to change oil should at least say how to change the oil..

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "BioHazard"

ok well first you unscrew the oil drain plug, under the tranny, make sure you have somethiing to catch the oil. Secondly you unscrew the filter, and be careful as it wil still have oil in it, so dont spill it on yourself, replace the filter with a new one. No move back to the top of the engine, and open the engine oil cap, and pour in your favorite oil, be sure to either know your oil capacity or keep checking buy using the dip stick =)...and youve changed your oil =)
actually, biohazard...... you just poured 4 quarts of fresh oil on the floor while holding the drain plug in your hand...... :slap:

and if you remove the oil cap before the drain plug you allow the oil to flow out quickly and smoothly as it is displaced by air... otherwise your engine gets the hiccups, or the runs, and oil plops out the bottom. :lol:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

lol i gues i thought i was talking to someone with a iq level that was bigger than their rim size :thumbs up: but yeah i assumed, i know i shouldnt assume, that the person was aable to realize that when they took the plug out they saw oil come out, so they would be able to realize, hey if i want oil to stay in i just put it back int =)

but yeah, im not good at explaing step by step....