Need votes

Selman

Hi guys can you help me. I entered a competition called pimp my ride. They'll "pimp out" my car how ever I want. For me to win I need votes. So I'm asking you if you would be so kind, to press like button on the following link.
I'm from Slovenia so you won't understand what's written. It says how i want to "pimp" my car.

Translation:

Exterior work wishes:
new color
facelift front end
ek9 headlights
new rims
tinted windows

interior work wishes:
new recaro seats
new interior color
ek9 cluster

Remaining work wishes:
new exhaust system
Tein suspension
new exhaust manifold

That about sums it up. Thank you for the votes :thumbs up

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha, trying to decide if this is a joke or not.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's wrong with it? You could do this all yourself over time like everyone else does....

And doesn't Pimp My Ride make your car like lime green, fuzzy interior and like 16 tv screens?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If this is the Pimp My Ride Xzibit style, they don't "pimp" your ride the way you would "pimp" your ride. They rice the f**k out of it and literally make it a pimp mobile so you can get some bitches up in durr and be rollin on chrome twenty-pho's with mad bass boomin.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If this is the Pimp My Ride Xzibit style, they don't "pimp" your ride the way you would "pimp" your ride. They rice the f*** out of it and literally make it a pimp mobile so you can get some b****es up in durr and be rollin on chrome twenty-pho's with mad bass boomin.
I knew it! Xzibit is living vicariously through John!!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To John,
Wuv Alex

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Selman

They don't rice out your car and it's not xzibit stile =) This is sponsored by Gillette & MTV. I had to write what I want and if you win, they give you 12.000 Euro budget (10.000 dollars) and then you choose what you want put on your car. Trust me this is a fourth year we have had this show and I've seen all the "pimped out" cars and know a guy who won last year. So I know what I'm talking about.

@JonnS - Look if you had an opportunity like this, wouldn't you sign up and ask people for votes?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember watching overhauled and they ruined a perfectly ruined civic already with more ruins..although the guy got a built motor..anyway i see no link for voting.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what do i click to vote?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you click :like: button =)
oh, i have facebook's scripts blocked on all sites that are not facebook itself. that explains why i didn't see anything.