Neuspeed race springs for 92-95 civic.....

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey whats up, I have a question.... These are the springs that I'm going to be using to lower my car. I really don't know much else about these really other than that they will lower my front 2.25'' and my rear 2.00'' and that the company is neuspeed which I think make good parts. my question is that well, Have any of you heard anything about these like or know anyone with these? because since these are going to be on my car for probably sometime i would like to know any flaws or so. And also do you have an idea of what types of shocks and struts to use (since i really dont wanna just use my stock ones)...

If any of you could help me with these questions that be great... if not.. then w/e I guess :roll:

Tyler-

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've ran the race springs since 1997. they are good for daily driving. i've not had any problems with them other than a slight sag in the front. (probably due to my engine swap w/ a heavier engine) good shocks to match up are Tokico Illuminas or Koni Yellows.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey do you or as well as anyone else have a picture of their car dropped with these springs

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry for double post... but do Im have to get a camber kit.. I have been hearing yes from some people on honda-tech.com and i was curious...

99CivicSiBrian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DX raceR said:
sorry for double post... but do Im have to get a camber kit.. I have been hearing yes from some people on honda-tech.com and i was curious...
I've never heard complaints about Neuspeed. They're one of the Old-G's out there, so I doubt you'd ever get a bum deal from their stuff.
B

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey just like to say thanks for anyones help, I plan on buying them today so yeah, then I'll get shocks+ struts...I dont really know what I'm going with yet. next to 3 applicants... Koni yellows, Tokico Illuminas, or KYB's..I'll ghuess ill find out when i find out the prices (but heard good from all 3 =) )

4CleanDoors

5+ Year Member
I have the Neuspeed race springs on Tokico blues. Rides good for daily driving. I have it on my 93 4 door. A little bouncy, but I personally believe it is because of the extra weight I carry. Good quality though, no problems at all.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DX raceR said:
hey do you or as well as anyone else have a picture of their car dropped with these springs
here's the front end of my del sol dropped on neuspeed race springs

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yellows will be the most expensive but they are the best out of the three.

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

old picture with Neuspeed Race and Koni Yellow setup back in 2003