New 2012 Civic Coupe

Baddog

I just purchased my 2012 Civic last week. I drive a lot and needed the improved MPG. I am in sales and I drive 250 miles a day 4 days a week. Last Friday, I averaged 42.3 MPG in the morning and 41.6 by the end of the day.

This is why I bought the car! Over time, I will likely improve the engine airflow with a new aftermarket airbox and exhaust.

So far my only issue is that the car seems to float as I drive down the freeway at 75 miles per hour. I may look into the suspension system as well. I am not looking for a street racer but rather a reliable high MPG daily driver. I bought the all stock stripped down base unit and I have ordered an 8 inch screen radio, bluetooth, DVD, TV, Navigation for $400 on ebay and I will install it myself.

I will post pics and the install comments later.

I owned an S2000 before and I am well aware of the Honda quality and look forward to driving the heck of my new Civic.

ZeroMech63

Never knew there were daily jobs with that much driving besides truck driving... Poor civic lol and sry but ive always wanted to use this smilie and this seems like a good time :nopics: WC to CC

BennyW

I'm picking up my new Si tomorrow and couldn't be more excited. Let me know how your upgrades go Baddog.