New 89 RT4WD wagon :)

GuttaGutta JDM

Hey guys i havent been on here ina while, I use to have a red 94 honda civic. But the police caught me riding dirty while on my way to the garage. Got a fat ticket and they took it lol. So my liscence is revoked for 2 years soooooooooooooo i decided to buy me something to mess around with for the next two years =)

I have big plans for this since i am working full time, My hours arnt so bad they are around 7 or 8 everyday to 3 or 4 would be the longest. So i decided to take this rusty project because i fell in love with wagons when i had the coupe.

PS. I havent been been able to work on it since it doesnt drive and i havent had the man power to get it in the garage lol Its on a incline and its icy and snowy since i like in canada aha, So not planing to work in the cold, Once i start doing things i will for sure update!! i figure a acouple days and i'll have it in there =)

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Lots of work glwb

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
GLWB Man.... Im in the same situation...... a rusty ass civic, ( Gotta love living in Canada!)...... moral of the story is that it SUCKS!! bolts do nothing but snap off..... total piss off!, but you my friend have 2-years to get her done..... so do it right!, Im an Impacient S.O.A.B. so it's gonna be an annoying road for me!

GuttaGutta JDM

It sure is. Someone sent me an email saying they have a b18 swapped wagon and they would sell it to me for 1000. This wagon has alot of body work to be done, Motor work witch i was planning anyways but the body is my main concern

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
It sure is. Someone sent me an email saying they have a b18 swapped wagon and they would sell it to me for 1000. This wagon has alot of body work to be done, Motor work witch i was planning anyways but the body is my main concern
You could buy it for parts and prob sell it for what u paid

GuttaGutta JDM

Too add to that wagon i was talking about this is what he said,

i got a 91 civic wagon ill sell you, b18 swap, 5 speed swap, short shifter and lowering springs, 00 integra wheels, im asking 1000.

Im thinking about buying that if the body is better and just making that 4WD and scrap the other wagon.
What ya'll think?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Too add to that wagon i was talking about this is what he said,

i got a 91 civic wagon ill sell you, b18 swap, 5 speed swap, short shifter and lowering springs, 00 integra wheels, im asking 1000.

Im thinking about buying that if the body is better and just making that 4WD and scrap the other wagon.
What ya'll think?
If it saves u time n money then I dont see why not

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
on your subject of the b swapped wagon, it is very hard to do a awd b swap. so even if you took the two and tried to get one awd b series wagon, you'd still need a awd b series tranny (from a awd 5 speed crv) and then a custom driveshaft.

GuttaGutta JDM

i was think of the tranny and if there was a b series one, Thanks and i dono if i'll do it im not to tech at this yet so fabing some axles doesnt sound like a good idea to me. I have acces to welding stuff and cutting stuff just wouldnt knwo what to do aha

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
and if you dont get your driveshaft perfectly straight and perfectly balanced, you'll fly through u joints and it will shake like crazy!!!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was think of the tranny and if there was a b series one, Thanks and i dono if i'll do it im not to tech at this yet so fabing some axles doesnt sound like a good idea to me. I have acces to welding stuff and cutting stuff just wouldnt knwo what to do aha
98 CRV came AWD 5 speed...

GuttaGutta JDM

ahhh wellp, While on my way to storing my civic at a garage to get worked on i kinda got followd by a police officer that had seen my plate wasnt for my car and then pulled me over. I had no registration or insurence so they took it. Now i have to wait 2 years to get my liscence back lol

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahhh wellp, While on my way to storing my civic at a garage to get worked on i kinda got followd by a police officer that had seen my plate wasnt for my car and then pulled me over. I had no registration or insurence so they took it. Now i have to wait 2 years to get my liscence back lol
When you're doing something like that it's always a good idea to have a friend ride behind you so cops can't catch ya.