New Around here...

LewisEK

5+ Year Member
Hey everyone just joined the forum but it's amazing, I have a couple questions any help would be good.

I have just got a 2000 Civic Initial :oops:. I know it's not gonna be quick but I don't mind that atm. It has only covered 27k miles so it's a real fresh canvas.

First up It has remote central locking power steering but not electric windows. Is it possible to do a conversion and is it expensive?

Secondly, Can anyone reccomend some coilovers that are decent and not much more than £500. I have fitted some springs but I wanna go lower.

Any ideas would be great

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you could post any pictures, that would be great man.

:welcome:

jpelizzari

5+ Year Member
You can get electronic windows. IF that is what your asking????? And ummm i don't know how much 500 euro is in our currancy. But good luck, and welcome :welcome:

LewisEK

5+ Year Member
If you could post any pictures, that would be great man.

Thanks man will post some pictures next week, bit embarassed as it's pretty much standard other than 45mm drop, wind deflectors and badgeless grille...Should have enough saved to get some nice Rotas by end of the month so yeah I'll keep you posted
=)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

pics of car would be chill

LewisEK

5+ Year Member
You can get electronic windows. IF that is what your asking????? And ummm i don't know how much 500 euro is in our currancy. But good luck, and welcome :welcome:
Yeah that was a question and thnaks for the reply =) I don't mind winding them down and stuff but I would prefer some quality Honda electrics...is it a case of a whole door transplant though or can I use my doors and take the innards of an electric window model?