new car?

cesargr15

I want a new car but I dont know what to get i had an dc2 but i wrecked it any suggestions on what i should get now?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
that's in the realm of asking what kind of girl you should f**k

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want a new car but I dont know what to get i had an dc2 but i wrecked it any suggestions on what i should get now?
First of all, forum rules state your title should reflect the topic at hand. Secondly, both your title and topic are absurdly vague. Please provide some of the obvious info if you expect a decent response. Dont waste our time with ambiguity and put in a little effort.

- What is your budget?
- What type of vehicle do you want (coupe, sedan, truck, SUV, van, hybrid)?
- What do you expect out of said vehicle (daily driver, weekend car, sporty, luxury, crossover, family car, work-related)?

Otherwise, I suggest the menstrual cycle...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first of all, forum rules state your title should reflect the topic at hand. Secondly, both your title and topic are absurdly vague. Please provide some of the obvious info if you expect a decent response. Dont waste our time with ambiguity and put in a little effort.

- what is your budget?
- what type of vehicle do you want (coupe, sedan, truck, suv, van, hybrid)?
- what do you expect out of said vehicle (daily driver, weekend car, sporty, luxury, crossover, family car, work-related)?

Otherwise, i suggest the menstrual cycle...
lol!

motakitty

If you're looking for a dd then might i suggest a rolls royce

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For some reason, he decided to PM me directly. I suggested he post it here instead, so Im just getting the ball rolling for the original poster.

cesargr15 said:
Hey man i qas thunking likdva coupe and to drive daily my budget is around 3000 any suggestion now?
Translation: He wants a coupe as a daily driver in the $3000 range.

$3000 is a modest budget but I hope you also have a post-purchase maintenance and repair budget as well. Otherwise, you technically have a $1500 car budget and another $1500 to ensure you have it running reliably. At about $1500, you're more limited to perhaps old (pre-1992-ish) models. You can find any number of pre-1999 Civic coupes under $3000 that will need some sort of work. Other coupes to consider would be Tercels, Celicas, Integras, Sentras, & Preludes.

If you just want a reliable daily driver and cosmetics arent an issue, then look for something that runs well and badly needs a paint job or some cosmetic work. A poor paint job is an easy way to negotiate a price down to your favor. Also consider having someone mechanically savvy to assist in your search. You may find a good deal on a solid car needing repairs that arent too difficult or costly.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Oh so he wants a new USED car. Since you had a dc2, why not look for another integra? That or a civic coupe.

Other cars are toyota celica or the eclipse's, but judging from my area, most are beat up/abused.

Sended from my phone

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh so he wants a new USED car.
Well, either he wants a new Used car or a Used new car. I'm still not certain. Maybe he wants one of those brand new $5000 cars made in India.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
For some reason, he decided to PM me directly. I suggested he post it here instead, so Im just getting the ball rolling for the original poster.

Translation: He wants a coupe as a daily driver in the $3000 range.

$3000 is a modest budget but I hope you also have a post-purchase maintenance and repair budget as well. Otherwise, you technically have a $1500 car budget and another $1500 to ensure you have it running reliably. At about $1500, you're more limited to perhaps old (pre-1992-ish) models. You can find any number of pre-1999 Civic coupes under $3000 that will need some sort of work. Other coupes to consider would be Tercels, Celicas, Integras, Sentras, & Preludes.

If you just want a reliable daily driver and cosmetics arent an issue, then look for something that runs well and badly needs a paint job or some cosmetic work. A poor paint job is an easy way to negotiate a price down to your favor. Also consider having someone mechanically savvy to assist in your search. You may find a good deal on a solid car needing repairs that arent too difficult or costly.

:rotflmfao: