new CF hood and grill.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
very clean i like.....paint ur stock sideskirts and it will look alot better...but looks good

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, I like those wheels

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha...this is an old thread...i'll get another photoshoot after winter, since the car is in winter mode right now. it's in 4X4 mode and sitting on some ugly steelies. Lots of goodies installed since then. I'm thinking of selling the wheels for some gold gram lights or gold volks though.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh s**t ur a local also, spring meet

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you from the wilkes-barre/ scranton area?? I think that's NEPA. there's a meet on feb 4th near philly if you want to drive down here. Also, i PMed you about some HIDs since i saw that for sale thread that got closed.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice looking coupe. I like it a lot.

That's a nice drop.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
highneo said:
are you from the wilkes-barre/ scranton area?? I think that's NEPA. there's a meet on feb 4th near philly if you want to drive down here. Also, i PMed you about some HIDs since i saw that for sale thread that got closed.

yea man, I will go to that meet. I am in wilkes barre, and I am also going to pick up those hids. its a great price, Thanks.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm normally not a fan of the civic front end prior to the 99-00's, but your car is looking sweet :thumbs up
I love the rims, they really flow

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey where exactly is this meet in philly? I'd be down to check it out. Is this a clubcivic thing or what? Let me know man! ( by the way i love the wheels). Pm me please! I'm not far from philly. (coatesville/reading)