New Civic - 1997 Si Coupe

McNeil

Hey everyone, new to the site. I've owned my 1997 Honda Civic Si for a few months now. I'm 16 and from Canada. Not many plans for the car, as I don't have the best cashflow. I have aftermarket 17" rims on it right now. As well aftermarket taillights(Not in picture).

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn I wish i had mountains like that right outside my house, thats so sweet

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Good looking ride so far. The aftermarket tails have my worried, but its your car though.Good to see another Canadian on here.

I stayed in banff for a week and a half and there were mountains like that everywhere. It was amazing.

Last edited:

McNeil

Good looking ride so far. The aftermarket tails have my worried, but its your car though.Good to see another Canadian on here.

I stayed in banff for a week and a half and there were mountains like that everywhere. It was amazing.
Personally I think they look better, I just hate the amber in the 96-98 civics.
Banff has a lot of mountains! haha I'm more south from there,

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just hate the amber in the 96-98 civics.
Same here, but the only color I think those lights look good on is the 99-00 EBP Civic SI/Sir.

Car looks solid, 17's are too big for it, at least for me.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs a drop and then I'd call it a day. Just some advice with the 17's cause I was rolling on them for a while. make sure your alignment is set correctly cause if its not then you'll chew through tires like crazy lol

krooked32

lookin good. 17's are just a little too big for me but it still looks clean. and im mad jealous of your "hills" across your yard lol. im down in miami, not a hill in sight :P lookin forward to seeing some updates when you get some more cash. oh, and welcome to the site ^_^

McNeil

I agree with all you about the size. Would have preffered 16" or 15". However those tires with about 80% tread and rims were $400... so couldnt go to wrong there...