New Civic (To me anyway)

CIVICLILY

5+ Year Member
Hi all - just wanted to shout in excitement i bought my first civic today! 2007 Civic Si sdn, and i am in LOVE!!!

Just had a ??... She has 63K on the motor, can i still use the recommended oil on the oil cap?
Thanks all.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah you should be fine...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Lily, my wife lived off of Fowler until we got married! Her parents still live right behind Busch Gardens...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi all - just wanted to shout in excitement i bought my first civic today! 2007 Civic Si sdn, and i am in LOVE!!!

Just had a ??... She has 63K on the motor, can i still use the recommended oil on the oil cap?
Thanks all.
Nice man, i really like those cars. Huh? why would you not use the recommended oil?

CIVICLILY

5+ Year Member
Nice man, i really like those cars. Huh? why would you not use the recommended oil?
I just wanted to make sure. i have never had a 'performance' vehicle such as the Si so i have never bothered keeping my other cars to manufacture recommendations.

Today i replaced all the old dusty brake pads with some new premium Ceramic pads. new air filter, cabin filter and also replaced the oil and oil filter.

I would like to say..... WTF Honda..... i have never seen a oil filter in such an odd place. it wasn't that hard to get out but what a MESS!!!! :roll:

CIVICLILY

5+ Year Member
need pics
Very soon, i promise!!!! i have 2 pics on my computer, but i took them at the dealer and it still has the front tag holder, i didn't want to post those lol i have removed it since, but haven't had time to take new pics... tomorrow is wash and wax for her so i promise ill have pics tomorrow.=)