New Compilation video of my hatch

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
Eh i was bored i finally had a moutain dew after 2 1/2 weeks of no caffine and i was wired all night..

I think i could have done a little better but leave feedback on it if u like cause i do love the haters =)

Right Click and save as 27 MB

Before anyone ask these are some of the older videos and dont have all the parts on it

Engine-
b16a2 Stock Block
98 Spec ITR head, ITR cams, ITR valvetrain
B16a2 stock intake manifold
An-R Header with Merge Collector
RSR GTII Exhaust
Iceman intake
ITR Throttle Body
STR Fuel Rail with Holley FPR with Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
JDM ITR 4.785 FD LSD Transmission
Custom DXD F South Bend Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
Mugen Chipped P28

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked that a lot, It was a nice break from mowing my lawn... I was questioning the music at first then I was like COOL!!!!! Nice hatch, I liked the Integra run most, pretty close race. Any future plans with the hatch?

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
Staying B16 all motor and No more than 81.25 mm bore. OEM piston, ARP rod bolts, Full port and polish and some big ole cams.. Selling the AN-R header and Im going to go with a custom FMF header. No change to the tranny.

car is going on a diet right now. Entire dash stripped of everything. dash is just a shell and Full Talor'd Custom Wiring Harness. and Lexan the back windows, CF hatch and what ever else comes to mind.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a plan, nice website btw, Im gonna have to give ur engine bay clean up a try when I get time

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
i dont really travel too far in the hatch.. sits alot lower now. I make a few trips a year out to chicago but thats about it