New from NY + Sedan Content

Millz4GSedan

My name is Emery and I'm from Upstate NY (Albany Area 518)

This weekend I'm picking up a 1991 Civic Sedan with 80,000 miles and a big ol' dent in the driver side fender.

It needs an obviously cleaning. Plans are limited for it. Clean and upgrade brakes with better pads/rotors in the front and just replace what's there in the rear.

Maybe a full ebay exhaust and a simple ebay intake with Apexi filter. Suspension will not really be messed with, except for poly bushings if the current ones are done for.

Going to see what I can do about a retro-fit. I want projector headlights but I REFUSE to install lights with "halos" on them. Maybe a roof rack for fun if I find one OTC.

Honestly if the paint is in bad shape I might spray the entire car with bedliner. White on the body and a fun color on the roof. I've always wanted to play with it and see how it looks and this would be a great car to spray and see how it turns out, at least IMO.

I've been an VW/Audi enthusiast for the past few years I've been driving them. I plan to return to the VW/Audi world when I finish school and can afford parts that cost 2 to 3 times more for everything and ALL their cars take premium gas. I can't wait to get 30-40mpg again.

Anyway, past cars have been:
1996 Honda Accord (forest green) 2.2L Automatic with full exhaust, bomz intake, and a stereo fit for a high school kid (PLUS GREEN INTERIOR HELL YES)
2009 Honda Fit (Red) 1.6L 5 Speed with no upgrades (factory warranty FTW)
1995 Ford Windstar 3.0L Automatic with BLUE interior. Loved this thing.
1999.5 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro Automatic with upgraded suspension, diverter valve, and a couple other little things

2001 Volkswagen GTI VR6 5 speed with coilovers, BBS wheels, and poly bushings. Didn't want to go nuts for when I sold it

The Audi and VW are being sold within the next few weeks, civic is replacing them both to be both affordable and reliable. Thanks for stopping by, I'll post up some stuff once I have the car home this weekend/next week.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
She needs some attention! Thats for sure! But I would say you should swap the motor to a basic B18a1 OBD0 one. Lots more power, but without compromising reliability!