5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stellar, gonna look sweet. i need to get me a pair of those

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for the thread jack but, anyone know any reputable fog light brands besides the Honda OEM ones?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...I can't wait to see the foglights put on.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I hate that plastx stuff... it completely ruined a demo CD i got from a friend.. as well as my passenger headlight.. Good luck tho..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slick_99 said:
Sorry for the thread jack but, anyone know any reputable fog light brands besides the Honda OEM ones?
I'd recommend Esuse. Some people on here have DEPO, and I know they changed design at least slightly a few years ago, but I had DEPOs before and had nothing but trouble.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Xtralights.com is where i got mine. i THINK they use the Esuse kit, you'd prolly need to have like Amy or Eran check, but cheap prices, AIM guy you can chat with, I like the lights.

dryeager

5+ Year Member
Sodee said:
I hate that plastx stuff... it completely ruined a demo CD i got from a friend.. as well as my passenger headlight.. Good luck tho..
Ruined your headlight? I have heard people rant and rave about that stuff.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u should def paint the fogs yellow.. they would look sweet with the green.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sodee said:
That CD is your fault. You do not use car detailing products to try to bring a CD back to life. I'm pretty sure PlastX is WAY too abrasive for use on a CD. Go to WalMart and buy that green fan looking thing. Those work pretty well.

PlastX = car (and possibly similar application)
Green fan thing = CD

dryeager

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
That CD is your fault. You do not use car detailing products to try to bring a CD back to life. I'm pretty sure PlastX is WAY too abrasive for use on a CD. Go to WalMart and buy that green fan looking thing. Those work pretty well.

PlastX = car (and possibly similar application)
Green fan thing = CD
So you think that it would be good to use on headlights?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dryeager said:
So you think that it would be good to use on headlights?
I'd patch test first. It's always a good idea to patch test!

Open your hood. Look straight down on the headlight and you'll see around an inch or so of headlight that is hidden by the hood. If you want to patch test an abrasive product on plastic, that's probably the best place.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The fogs I got from vertexracing.com as Amy recommended. Eran has the same ones on his car. They look to be of pretty good quality. I will get some pics up when they are installed (this weekend) and the other parts i got from autozone.